Which test?

TheGut

I want to run a deca and dbol cycle. Which test should i use? Test e or cyp?
I want to do the decas for 400mg/week for 10 weeks and the dbol 30mg for 4 weeks and then the test for 12 weeks? Good????

Test E or C, doesnt matter, go with the cheaper.

Nothing wrong with a test/deca/dbol cycle but this should be atleast your 3rd cycle to do it.

This would be my first cycle. I am 21 and 225lbs with 18.4% fat. I want to use deca and dbol. Deca for the joints and dbol for the size and strength. I dont want to really use test, becuase my body becomes very estrogenic very easily. So things like depotrone i want to stay away from... Suggestions. I was very very fat so i think that is why my body is so estrogenic. I was 280lbs with 36% fat...

I would drop the dbol. For your first cycle you will blow up off deca and test alone. Adding dbol will only increase the side effects.

for your first cycle do test only.

Agreed, do some sort of Test only for first cycle. Wait for your next cycle to add the Deca. I'm actually waiting til my 3rd or 4th cycle before I start stacking more than one compound. I'd made pretty good gains off my first cycle of Test only and most would agree you can do the same.

So which test would you recommend? I dont want to do depo. Its going to make me put on mad amount of fat...

Could i use this for post cycle therapy (pct):
Avena Sativa Extract, 6-acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-keto-etioallcholane,
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etioallocholtriene, condensed Agaricus bisporus extract

I used to use this as post cycle therapy (pct) when i used Epistane or Superanadrol (2a-17a-dymethel-etiocholan-3-1-17b-ol).

Last edited:
Run Test E or C 300mg for 10 weeks, and just use clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). When you start adding multiple drugs at a time, you make it alot harder to rule out what works well and what doesnt, what gives you problems and so on

well Gut.... if you want to, u can take the dbol & test cycle for your first cycle. But hopefully you are either pretty lean now, or you dont give a shit if you are bloated. Cause all of the guys I know in person who has taken dbol has gotten a "softer" but bigger look

well Gut.... if you want to, u can take the dbol & test cycle for your first cycle. But hopefully you are either pretty lean now, or you dont give a shit if you are bloated. Cause all of the guys I know in person who has taken dbol has gotten a "softer" but bigger look

Would you say test gives you a "softer" look ?

Well i am pretty chubby at the moment. 18%... So ill have a go with just the test then, but can i use "Avena Sativa Extract, 6-acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-keto-etioallcholane,
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etioallocholtriene, condensed Agaricus bisporus extract" for PCT.

Is this for real?
WTF is "Avena Sativa Extract, 6-acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-keto-etioallcholane,
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etioallocholtriene, condensed Agaricus bisporus extract"
?
"I dont want to do depo. Its going to make me put on mad amount of fat..." Your kidding, right?

I have no idea why some people come on this board asking for suggestions when they already have it all figured out.

Is this for real?
WTF is "Avena Sativa Extract, 6-acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-keto-etioallcholane,
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etioallocholtriene, condensed Agaricus bisporus extract"
?
"I dont want to do depo. Its going to make me put on mad amount of fat..." Your kidding, right?

I have no idea why some people come on this board asking for suggestions when they already have it all figured out.

haha, ur funny strega...

Redraider, the softer look on test is very person dependent. Even though test is test. Some people swear that with the different test's they take they retain less water. BUT with test, u can just take an aromatase inhibitor to combat that. I will be doing that for my summer cutting cycle. Just make sure your diet and cardio are in check.

haha, ur funny strega...

Redraider, the softer look on test is very person dependent. Even though test is test. Some people swear that with the different test's they take they retain less water. BUT with test, u can just take an aromatase inhibitor to combat that. I will be doing that for my summer cutting cycle. Just make sure your diet and cardio are in check.

Thanx man. I have been researching since my join date and still have yet to cycle. I feel that I KNOW ALOT !!! I will do test only but its like im dreading it because I am afraid of putting alot of water and an obvious "cheating" look.

Thanx man. I have been researching since my join date and still have yet to cycle. I feel that I KNOW ALOT !!! I will do test only but its like im dreading it because I am afraid of putting alot of water and an obvious "cheating" look.

"cheating" are you serious? Everybody you see in the gym that is big... is probably like a 99% chance they are on 'em. mucles only get so big naturally

Back