which workout routine is better???

build420

What's is better? 3 workouts each body part or 4 workouts each body part? Trying to gain lots of mass and muscle
thank you

What's is better? 3 workouts each body part or 4 workouts each body part? Trying to gain lots of mass and muscle
thank you
great question man! it all depends on how much you want to gain. your diet will have to be king here as well. its best to alternate diferent areas.

So much depends on your training history, how many years and intensity. A usual body building routine would be 3 on and one on. then three on and on off. But there are many different good routines. Mine I got from Arnold Years ago.

Working each muscle twice a week and not more however considering you are training to failure and BEYOND. IT doesn't matter so much whether you do a push pull routine or a pull,pull routine. The point is each muscle is worked twice with an interval of 5 days that is twice in one week.

The muscle worked and days will never correlate They will rotate on going. With only one day off each week. This was / is my best routine.

I was always told to get in 4 movements per body part. Therefor I do 4 sets for each movement. That would be giving me 16 total sets per muscle. Every now and then I will do 3 movements instead of 4, but usually bang out 4...Just how I like to do it.

mass is built by clean diet calories surplus, make a routine you feel is best for you, don't worrie over training there is no over training, over training is a myth, facts are you need to eat get good sleep avoid Injuries..
high reps with contractions on each reps

mass is built by clean diet calories surplus, make a routine you feel is best for you, don't worrie over training there is no over training, over training is a myth, facts are you need to eat get good sleep avoid Injuries..
high reps with contractions on each reps
..........................................^^^^^^^^^....................

This is good...Ya know so many People go thru the movements and in fact are doing positive and negative while with concentration but forget that squeeze at top contraction. As we all know that all our movements are to contract so the peak of the exercise being the added SQUEEZE will help to optimize all the work. AND promote growth as efficient as you can.

I can tell you that when a BB is practicing posing he will get sore. I almost will hurt and that correlates with the peak squeeze. I will get tried very quickly when I do some posing. Practice some posing if you can and see your own development and progress.

Sorry a little off the thread but explains how to do and the reason why Mr. P said about the squeeze. ( information for some of the inexperienced)

It's hard to say which workout routine is better without knowing your specific goals. Different routines have different benefits. It's important to find one that aligns with your goals and that you enjoy doing consistently. What are your fitness goals?

Back