Who else around here is sick with the flu thats going around?

casanovaaa

with the virus in china going bananas and people all over the states including me sick as a dog with a stomach flu what the heck is going on?

There are now more than 200 cases, mostly in Wuhan, though the respiratory illness has also been detected in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.

Three people have died. Japan, Thailand and South Korea have reported cases.

The new strain of coronavirus, which causes a type of pneumonia, can pass from person to person, China confirmed.

Respiratory expert Zhong Nanshan, who heads the health commission team investigating the virus, said 14 medical workers had caught it while treating patients, state media reported.

The sharp rise comes as millions of Chinese prepare to travel for the Lunar New Year holidays.

Although the outbreak is believed to have originated from a market, officials and scientists are yet to determine exactly how it has been spreading.

with the virus in china going bananas and people all over the states including me sick as a dog with a stomach flu what the heck is going on?

There are now more than 200 cases, mostly in Wuhan, though the respiratory illness has also been detected in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.

Three people have died. Japan, Thailand and South Korea have reported cases.

The new strain of coronavirus, which causes a type of pneumonia, can pass from person to person, China confirmed.

Respiratory expert Zhong Nanshan, who heads the health commission team investigating the virus, said 14 medical workers had caught it while treating patients, state media reported.

The sharp rise comes as millions of Chinese prepare to travel for the Lunar New Year holidays.

Although the outbreak is believed to have originated from a market, officials and scientists are yet to determine exactly how it has been spreading.

You wrote this 67 days ago when life as we knew it was still normal.
Today, March 30th, 2020 there are 143,491 known infected cases (19,913 of which came out today) with 2,583 deaths, of which 363 deaths ocurred today.
What a difference 67 days can make.
Whoever said that one person can't make drastic changes in the world obviously never met the Chinese guy who ate some Bat Soup at a meat market in Wuhan last autumn.

Today, March 30th, 2020 there are 143,491 known infected cases (19,913 of which came out today) with 2,583 deaths, of which 363 deaths ocurred today.
Whoever said that one person can't make drastic changes in the world obviously never met the Chinese guy who ate some Bat Soup at a meat market in Wuhan last autumn.

and why is bat soup bad for you? do share your intellect with us.
last i heard bats had meat on them.
asians have been cooking anything that flies, crawls and slithers for over 100 years and noone ever got sick like this before.
so do bats have some deadly blood tissue? do they have rabbis? NO.
the creature itself has been evilized over the history of this world so it plants a seed in your peabrains that bats are super evil when in reality they just hang around and eat flies, and other insects that bother us.

once you grow a brain tell us how this can be and especially when asians have cooked everything under the sun and never gotten sick.

but then again you are part of the america generation of idiotos who grew up with television and believing evertyhing they see on it instead of thinking for themselves and using your brain to think instead of daydreaming about yor howdy doody doll.

you best think for yourself instead of letting tv think for you. and that goes for the rest of you all.
wakeup and smell my ass.

Last edited:
and why is bat soup bad for you? do share your intellect with us.
last i heard bats had meat on them.
asians have been cooking anything that flies, crawls and slithers for over 100 years and noone ever got sick like this before.
so do bats have some deadly blood tissue? do they have rabbis? NO.
the creature itself has been evilized over the history of this world so it plants a seed in your peabrains that bats are super evil when in reality they just hang around and eat flies, and other insects that bother us.

once you grow a brain tell us how this can be and especially when asians have cooked everything under the sun and never gotten sick.

but then again you are part of the america generation of idiotos who grew up with television and believing evertyhing they see on it instead of thinking for themselves and using your brain to think instead of daydreaming about yor howdy doody doll.

you best think for yourself instead of letting tv think for you. and that goes for the rest of you all.
wakeup and smell my ass.

I'm Colombian and live in Medellin.

You're cordially invited to come to Colombia, ONE WAY ticket paid by me after our borders open on September 1st.
Flap your penis holster to my face like a man instead of being a key-board tough guy.

I'm DEAD serious about that invite. PM me.

I'm Colombian and live in Medellin.

You're cordially invited to come to Colombia, ONE WAY ticket paid by me after our borders open on September 1st.
Flap your penis holster to my face like a man instead of being a key-board tough guy.

I'm DEAD serious about that invite. PM me.

Ill be waiting to get the ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:
Back