Why is it advised not to massage area ?

It is recommended to massage the area after pinning oil to help the oil spreading in the muscle, reduce PIP and prevent abcess building-up from "pockets" of oil.
It is not recommended to massage the area after pinning HGH due to the fragile nature of the protein amino acids sequence that could be easily be broken (by shaking the vial, massaging the area, etc...)

When pinning I've been told not to run the area after ? Why is this ?

because your are causing more tissue damage by forcing pressure on your oil bubble ( aas shot) you are NOT being ot massage oil in, it sits in itself and resists water (out body) you need to leave the are alone and let time do its thing. massaging is only adding tissue damage, not helping oil absorb. and will likely add more soreness, not help.

It's not mandatory but can do only good...I would def massage the area if I were to pin oils know to cause PIP (like prop) or large volume (2cc+).
I do not agree. why do you think it would help with pip when you have an oil bubble in your muscle in an enclosed area? i understand days later if there is some pain due to crystallization of the hormone in muscle.. but not after a fresh shot.
LEAVE AREA , IMO

Getting two completely differant answers here :( don't know what's gonna help my from pip when I pin quad :((

It is recommended to massage the area after pinning oil to help the oil spreading in the muscle, reduce PIP and prevent abcess building-up from "pockets" of oil.
It is not recommended to massage the area after pinning HGH due to the fragile nature of the protein amino acids sequence that could be easily be broken (by shaking the vial, massaging the area, etc...)
its not goona pread the oil, and if you did due to adding alot of pressure and massage this it due to further taring muscle fibers and forcing the oil into the tare. just leave it alone IMO

Getting two completely differant answers here :( don't know what's gonna help my from pip when I pin quad :((
hot water bottle or hot shower on the area.. it will help increase blood flow and helps with pip. but dont expect magic, it does help a bit though.

I don't really know whats better but I was pinning super test 450 at the end of my first cycle and my buddy advised me to massage it. I stopped massaging it after a few times because reason lead me to believe what porkchop is sayin about tissue damage, and it didn't help with the pip at all, in fact I think it made it worse

What about working the muscle the same day you pin it? Maybe even running on the day you pin quad, if you run anyway?

Personally I avoid working the muscle i pin that day to be honest. the pressure and pull changes in the muscle might help it or might make it worse.. I would not worry too much about that, but i do tend to atleast give a day or two before i hitthe area hard. I think forcing the pressure is worse then working out the area though. I would not worry about a run after quad shot too much. try it maybe and see how you feel.

I guess my experience is very different. When I pin and leave it alone I can feel the swelling from the oil and it does hurt a bit. If the area gets massaged for a while the pain and swelling from the oil is like 70% reduced for me, also the pip goes away in a couple days.

Since I am so used to pinning now I will try taking the shot and not massage and see how it feels.

Back