Winny ? Dougo

imnotarnold

I have recently started using the bottle top filtration system as outlined in your sticky (which is awesome by the way) but now I have a question with how to use this filtering method when making Winstrol (winny). I noticed in your kitchen sticky that you have to do some prefiltering of the steralized water so is there a way for me to use my new system by just combining everything and steralize once or is it important to prefilter the water first and then combine?

Thanks

I wouldn't think Winstrol (winny) would be a good choice if you are going with the Micronized method in the sticky that Dougoe wrote. Reason being is that you would have to make a bunch of the solution part of the method to justify using the bottle-top filtration. Problme with that is the solution will crash when it cools even slightly, so you would have to keep re-heating it and taking it in and out of the bottle-top.

Hope that made sense.

Thanks for the info, glad I asked, hate to waste 50 grams of powder. So am I safe in assuming that the recipe for Winstrol (winny) should be adhered to and the amount made should not be increased because of crashing.

Correct, its best kept to small batches. Dont try to pass it all through a bottle top, it needs to be HOT or it crashes. That would be a waste of some good gear and a filter.

DougoeFre5h said:
Correct, its best kept to small batches. Dont try to pass it all through a bottle top, it needs to be HOT or it crashes. That would be a waste of some good gear and a filter.

Did you just refer to your most hated compound as 'good gear'?

As for the Winstrol (winny). I will say that now I am not filtering, have not been for a while now and it is fine. I can do about 200ml batches now... or 10 20ml vials ata time once all is setup.

Back