WK 4 of Cycle - heavy sides - ADVICE PLS

Pball72578

Currently on wk 4 of 16 week cycle. Below is the current gear, cycle dosage, my experience so far, and the advice I'm looking for.

********:

- T500 (500mg/ml) (blended test; enathate 125mg, cyp 125mg, decanonate 125mg, undecanonate 125mg).

- Tren e (200mg/ml)

- EQ (200mg/ml

-------------------------------------------

Dosage: I pin twice per week

T500 - 2ml per week (1g total)
Tren e - 2ml per week (400mg total)
EQ - 2ml per week (400mg total)

---------------------------------------------

Explaintion of test dosage.

I'm taking 1g of t500 per week because in prior cycles I took 750mg test, but with the tren e.. knowing the sides, I was advised to increase the test not only to see better gains with the tren, but also to offset the tren sides (high test/low tren)

--------------------------------------------

My experience:

As it's the beginning of week 4 of my cycle, I believe the tren e sides are kicking in.. night sweats for sure, but I'm also noticing I feel irretible, aggressive, and moody.. haven't noticed the positive sides yet (as I thought longer esters will take 6-8 wks to start seeing results).

I'm assuming my aggression, feeling irritable is a combo of the high test and tren... but my questions and the advice I'm looking for is:

1. Is it mostly coming from the tren? Would you advise to lower the tren to 200-300mg/week or just remove it completely?

2. Is the test too high? If I decrease back down to 500-750mg week, should I keep the tren at 400mg still? Or lower the tren as well?

3. I've noticed my sides are the worst when it's day 2 or day 3 from my last pin.. meaning if I pin on Monday.. weds my sides are definitely noticible.. I feel great Monday and Tuesday.. and Saturday night/ Sunday.. my sides are horribly noticeable.. being that it's 2-3 days since my Thursday pin.. should I consider changing the type of test I'm taking now? Or consider splitting the test and tren e to 3 times a week rather than 2?

Couple things here - I'm of the opinion that higher test / high tren is asking for sides. There is a pretty strong contingent here that believes in lower test to tren ratio.

And Tren E, I don't know yet but some folks refer to it as sides in a bottle. 400 mg tren is a very stout dose, and combined with 1g test, you will likely be a sweaty agitated raging mess. Without the stuff below you might experience a dick that stops working or nipples / breasts that start working.

You haven't said anything about age or experience, or AI usage, or caber/prami. Impossible to give you any meaningful advice other than stop the tren now and cut your test dose in half, and get AI.

Thanks for your insight. I'm 29, last cycle was deca/test - I've cycled with tren in the past, about 5-6 years ago. Currently taking letro, and will start pct after tren is completed. I'm 6ft 235lb w/ 18%bf

As for your recommendations, I will be reducing the test from 1g to 750mg a week - my thought is that the 1g of test was too much (which caused my symptoms). I understand your Perspective on dosage, and I'm curious to have others give their input, but I was always told to keep the test higher than the tren to avoid dick problems and experience less sides.

My hope is that I can keep the tren @ 400mg wk with the adjusted test at 750mg a wk.. however, I'm also open to to insights on whether or not running tren @ 200-300mg wk would be worth while (and to avoid the aggression) or if I should still just consider removing tren all together.

If others say remove the tren, what would be the proper way to cycle off the tren at this point? I love the benefits of tren - strength, hardening of muscle, lean gain, separation of muscle, etc.. should I consider an alternative?

Thanks for your insight. I'm 29, last cycle was deca/test - I've cycled with tren in the past, about 5-6 years ago. Currently taking letro, and will start pct after tren is completed. I'm 6ft 235lb w/ 18%bf

As for your recommendations, I will be reducing the test from 1g to 750mg a week - my thought is that the 1g of test was too much (which caused my symptoms). I understand your Perspective on dosage, and I'm curious to have others give their input, but I was always told to keep the test higher than the tren to avoid dick problems and experience less sides.

My hope is that I can keep the tren @ 400mg wk with the adjusted test at 750mg a wk.. however, I'm also open to to insights on whether or not running tren @ 200-300mg wk would be worth while (and to avoid the aggression) or if I should still just consider removing tren all together.

If others say remove the tren, what would be the proper way to cycle off the tren at this point? I love the benefits of tren - strength, hardening of muscle, lean gain, separation of muscle, etc.. should I consider an alternative?

750mg of test per week is still high, are you dosing any hcg? have you had blood works done?

Well if I'm a believer in high test low tren ratio, if I'm doing 400mg of tren, my thought was to keep the test at 600-750 to avoid sides.. just like one would run higher test when doing deca

Well if I'm a believer in high test low tren ratio, if I'm doing 400mg of tren, my thought was to keep the test at 600-750 to avoid sides.. just like one would run higher test when doing deca

Sides , sides and more sides. I don't know what you do not understand about just how high of a dosing your entire cycle is. I like high teat myself. I have had real good successful cycles with 1 gram and more however the cycles were Test only and maybe finishing with something else. Anything over 750mgs of test will cause sides that must be a concern.

To get to my point your test is too high still while using that dose of Tren. You may disagree due to your experience with high Test cycles but you are having trouble with your sides, ergo the high dosing of the combination.

As many have said sometimes less is more. Which attributes are you most looking for and that is your high dose hence the other can be lowered. I believe you have this backwards.

IMOP

You guys have me - I posted asking for advice, and I need to take that advice. What's your thoughts on my adjusted dosage:

Test - 500mg a week
Tren e - 400mg a week
Eq - 400mg a week

Question: should the test be lower? I'm just thinking test should be higher than eq.. or should I drop the eq?

Step in the right direction. You mentioned you are taking letro, how much? Did you have that dosage dialed in from your previous 750 mg test runs? I'm just wondering because you'll have to adjust it to the lower test.

This is just my thinking, may have nothing at all to do with you, but I'm thinking of doing a test, mast, tren run next. I'm planning on:

Test 300 mg/wk
Tren 280 mg/wk (40 per day, depending on how it goes I might consider going up to 50 per day max)
Mast 400 mg/wk - this is lower than the recommended 600, but I'm nervous about getting extreme pumps or cramps, can't have that with my workouts

AI aromasin 6.25 mg EOD - I know this works for me at 300 test
Caber I have, not anticipating I'll need it, if I went for it I'd probably go very light like 0.25 mg E3.5D

Total 980 mg/wk - almost 1 g. I know those doses may seem light, but 1g/wk is significant, and including a heavy hitter like tren should be effective.

Regarding your doses 1.3 g/wk, it looks better than before but is still quite high. Be careful with the AI and think about caber or prami, and plan for an effective (and effectively timed) PCT.

Couple of issues here. First, in my opinion, you shouldn't be on anything with that high of a bf%. Next, 400 mg of tren is a lot. I know guys that run it between 250-300 and get great results. Tren is powerful stuff. You should def lower it. Your ai....letro is also powerful stuff. Could be throwing your e2 all out of whack if you aren't super careful with that stuff. Your test...why that blend? As far as your pct goes, youll have to wait quite awhile after your last test pin cuz some of those esters last fucking forever. Eq does not need to be lower than test. It isn't one of those compounds, and honestly you are wasting your time and money at such a low eq dose. 600 would be bare minimum for most people. It isn't needed with tren anyway. As previously stated, tren is fucking potent shit. Test dose....way too high. If you insist on cycling with that super high bf (that alone makes you FAR more prone to sides) then here is what I would do...

Drop the tren or the eq....pick one

Get another ai that easier to work with.

Run either Test @ 700/week
eq @ 800/week for 16 weeks or

Test @ 250/week or 500/week (depending on which school of thought you buy into with the tren with low/high test)
Tren @300-350/week for no more than 12 weeks

I would get a single ester test next time, too. You just have so many unnecessary variables here.....It's like you never did any research, and just started taking whatever some guy handed you at the gym.

Hope this helps

If your goals are to drop some bf while running tren, 250mgs of test per week is plenty. Sides are a lot more tolerable too. I would agree with your test blend taking a long time before starting pct. Probably over 4 weeks. You'll have to look up pct calculator. Not sure why your stacking eq with this. Your hemocrit levels will surely be sky high on high test and eq. Mast would be more recommended in this cycle if anything else.

High test low tren is asking for trouble. I firmly believe tren should be at least 2:1. Im currently running 600mg tren e + 250mg test e /week

As I have adjusted my dosage to 250mg test e/400mg tren e/ 400mg eq per week - when should I expect to see improvements or overall changes of side effects? Understanding im dealing with longer esters, I wanted to get some insight now that I've made those reccommended changes, how many days/weeks will I start noticing differences?

All you changed was you took Test E down from 1,000 mg to 250 mg/wk. Tren and Bold left the same.

The difference from 1,000 to 250 is 750 mg/wk. One ten day half life would drop that to 375, a second 10 day half life to 187, another 10 days to 94 - so 30 days later your test dosage would be the equivalent of 250 mg/wk + residual 94 = 346 mg/wk.

I'd guess you'll see some changes in two to three weeks, but it will take more than a month to come down completely to the new dosage scheme.

All you changed was you took Test E down from 1,000 mg to 250 mg/wk. Tren and Bold left the same.

The difference from 1,000 to 250 is 750 mg/wk. One ten day half life would drop that to 375, a second 10 day half life to 187, another 10 days to 94 - so 30 days later your test dosage would be the equivalent of 250 mg/wk + residual 94 = 346 mg/wk.

I'd guess you'll see some changes in two to three weeks, but it will take more than a month to come down completely to the new dosage scheme.

Ya.. based on the feedback I received, the majority of the recommendations was lowering the test to a trt dose.

Do you have any other feedback/insights on the tren eq dosage?

Yeah, what I put in my first reply to you - drop the tren and cut test dose in half. Some other guys said about the same thing.

Did you reply on what you are doing for AI, or if you are taking caber or prami?

Back