Women's AAS picture thread?

Tattd up

So my girlfriend is very dedicated. She belongs to a gym, a crossfit gym, she competes in crossfit (locally)+ and places, she diets, shes always doing something fitness, it is her lifestyle. She is 5'6, 128/130 very low body fat. She looks absolutely fantastic and is very strong. Lately after watching all these crossfit comps on TV she decided that birth control may be causing her to gain weight so she came off it. She also took my advice and started a (yes a real) ECA stack. She also took my advice and is following a carb cycling diet to get even leaner. She just isn't satisfied and is taking 1 step at a time on what to do about it. She has spoke to a nutritionist and trainers and they did absolutely nothing. Plus honestly I feel like I know more than they do anyway.

Next step in her progress? possibly some CLEN

She has no healthy problems, is 26 years old, and we have had talks on her possibly trying an anabolic to improve her physique she works so extremely hard towards but is never really satisfied.

Anyway, through research theres obviously compounds she can run for a first cycle - anavar, winny, t-bol, primo. I am not asking how to run them or where to get them, I am in this game and I know what to tell her to do and where to find the proper "supplements"

What I am having problems finding is pictures of women who has used AAS but aren't "fully in" competing or using stronger anabolic she has no interest in.

I find tons of great great pics of instagram where it is beyond obvious that these females have or ARE using but you have absolutely no idea what, how many cycles, length, dosages, etc.

I wish I could find some pictures of womens physiques and say, look love, one anavar cycle, 8 weeks in length, 10mg, heres before, heres after. OR AT LEAST HERES AFTER YA KNOW?

It is very hard for a beautiful girl to start to accept the idea of stepping over to the dark side with nothing more than my word and pictures online of women who look like legit MEN or women who have incredible physiques but have absolutely no idea who /what /where /why /when etc etc

I am wondering, anyone have any before/after pics? or at least after pics? I see many posts of this forum of women saying they have cycled a few times, or are going to cycle for the first time, or just finished cycling, but rarely any pictures of progress or the over all result.

Any help out there for the love of my life?

This is her a while ago, I would say she is ~1-2% BF LEANER now, and about ~3-5lbs HEAVIER (muscle mass)
her biggest improvements are her quads, glutes (blessed here always), hammies, arms, and her back looks fantastic

100% NATURAL
View attachment 562452

Austinite said several times that most models used AAS like Var or low-dose testosterone. You could show her pics of supermodels. Just a thought.

She looks fantastic. I can only suggest looking up national qualifier NPC pictures in the bikini and possibly figure division. A lot of the folks at that level are still mostly natural, with usually a cycle or two tops. Pro qualifiers (national) shows will still have a few, but far less semi-natural or natty gals/guys.

My .02c :)

Healthy 26 year old always doing something fitness. She looks good has plenty of energy. Try to keep her off the AAS. The last thing I want is my girl starting to look like a guy.

We are taking it in steps. Clen would be next. She also could get asked for her profession about AAS and doesn't want to lie. So she is holding off.

i will also forget aas until and unless shes really digs it. Diet is the way to go, and as someone above said, peptides and lots of greentea

Back