Would love to hear your views on my 1st cycle (Susta+Deca+Win)

epv

Good Afternoon!

So after reading information in several forums, articles, etc., I decided to go ahead and create and account to learn your expert opinions on my first cycle.

* My stats:

- Weight: 80.4 Kg (177.2 Lbs)
- Height: 1.74 M (5'7'')
- BF: 15.1%
- Time training: 7 years now, have always had an athletic build
- Objectives: gain 5 Kg, obtain more muscle quality and hopefully reduce BF by 3%
- This is my first time using steroids, I've been reading a lot that the amounts (mostly the 250mg of Susta) I'll detail below are not enough for a 1st cycle, so I'd like to be clear on whether it'd be worth it to follow through with it like this based on my background, my objectives and my stats.

* Chosen products:

Primus Ray Laboratories
- Testosterone Combo 250 mg/ml (Propionate 30mg/ml, Phenylpropionate 60mg/ml, isocaproate 60mg/ml y decanoate 100mg/ml)
- Nandrolone Decanoate 250 mg/ml

Balkan Pharmaceuticals
- Strombafort (Stanozolol 10mg, 60 comprimidos)

Post-cycle
- Pregnyl 5000 UI/1 ml
- Tamoxifen

* Cycle structure as built by the expert who sold it to me:

Week-----Testosterone Combo-----Nandrolone Decanoate-----Strombafort
1..................250mg......................250mg

2..................250mg......................250mg

3..................250mg......................250mg

4..................250mg......................250mg....................210mg (3 pills/day)

5..................500mg......................500mg....................210mg (3 pills/day)

6..................500mg......................250mg....................210mg (3 pills/day)

7..................250mg......................250mg....................210mg (3 pills/day)

8..................250mg......................250mg

* I'd start the post-cycle with Pregnyl & Tamoxifen 2 weeks after ending the cycle.

I hope I've provided you with all the information necessary to make a good judgement, else please do let me know.

Thanks in advance for your support ;)

Cheers.

Back