48yo 1st cycle input needed.

Truck21

Ok here it goes. I'm 48 and have been lifting off and on for 30+ years. I've built a good foundation for muscle but because of injuries and getting older my bf has gone up drastically.

In the past I could easily lose the weight by lifting heavy cutting carbs and doing cardio. HIIT cardio is out because of knees and heaving lifting is out because of the same.

I would like to cut as much bf as possible and feel good. I would like to do a first cycle of Test E only but also add frag and cjc w/ DAC. The frag will help with BF and my joints will love the GH. So here it goes. Yes I know I'm doing a lot at once but I do not want to get bigger than I have been naturally. I just don't want to put that much stress on my joints.

I'm hoping this will help me lose bf and keep/add muscle.

I've had my bloods done in the past and I was around 500 test. will get complete bloods before during and after. Not that worried about after because I prob will end of getting TRT anyway.

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone ethanate 500mg/week(250mg on Monday & 250 mg on Thursday
Weeks 1 -15 Exemestane 12.5mg everyday
Weeks 1-12 Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection)
Hcg 1000iu everyday for the last 10 days of your cycle leading up to your pct

Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

CJC w/Dac 1.5mg twice a week
Frag Frag (176-191) 100mcg 3 times a day

Now as far as diet.

3pm Eat a high protein moderate fat and low carb meal low carb
5pm PWO 60g whey
5:30 High protein moderate fat meal low carb

Shoot for 2k cals a day Will have to see because this is a lot of calories for a few meals.

Training will be rehab prehab stuff. And a bunch of low steady state cardio.

Whatdya think?

welcome. You have given us alot of info except your own personal stats, weight, height, bf% etc. etc.

Looks like a good plan to me, dosage and protocol pretty much straight out of the stickies. I didn't see time to PCT in there, for 500mg/wk test e with half life 10 days you'll need 3 half lives (500 to 250, 250 to 125, 125 to 62.5) which is 30 days.

I'm 49 years old and when I got serious about training again four years ago I thought my left knee might knock me out of the game, anyway after lots of HIIT based around rowing and crossfit my knees are both fine now (although left still makes crunching sounds) - turned out building up the muscle helped enormously. I don't know your particular situation, but I'd say don't give up on low impact HIIT for your knees. Rowing sucks but is amazing for your whole body.

Also give deca a shot on your second go 'round, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Milton, tankmanbob, oldmusclemike thanks for the replies!

I am 5"10
230 yes I know I am fat
Chest 48"
Arms 18
Best Bench 405 for a couple. Now I just rep 225
Deads 500+ now I just do stiff legged and sldl

I understand the reasoning behind getting diet straight and losing bf first. The issue is I am losing bf much slower than I have in the past. And most of my diet is solid. I eat no starches or other high insulemic load carbs. I eat high protein, high fat, high fiber, low carb diet. My issue with fat is drinking. I've stopped that and want to be ready for summer.

No not beach body look summer but I am active and want to enjoy myself. Not sit still and try not to sweat.

Thanks again!

Your 48. Go for it. My personal advice would be to get a script first. If you work out a lot at your age you def have lowT

No need for PCT for you, there is no way you can recover. So unless you cruise your gonna lose most of it.

Last edited:
Back