WOW III, The Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptainAwesome said:
what was WOW II? i think i remember what the first one was and it was good.

WOW II was a bust, i created a steroidology monster out of various members pics

not a hit at all

F.B.I. said:
please keep all flames off this thread

thanks

That wasn't a flame knuckledick, it was a comment about what happened. A flame would be something like this: Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. No go fuck yourself, thanks!

DIHartman said:
That wasn't a flame knuckledick, it was a comment about what happened. A flame would be something like this: Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. No go fuck yourself, thanks!

racist

WTF? I never called you anything of the kind. And why would I edit calling anybody anything? That is CERTAINLY not my style. And being called a Jew is not racist, anyway. And did I mention you're not smart?

Redman said:
WTF? I never called you anything of the kind. And why would I edit calling anybody anything? That is CERTAINLY not my style. And being called a Jew is not racist, anyway. And did I mention you're not smart?

you're such a nazi

DIHartman said:
Correct, because you are inept to do anything but your same old stuff. Just like your comeback to me, YAWN.

when are you coming to visit me niggly poo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back