Wrist surgery - BPC-157, TB-500

laphroaig

Hi, i have wrist surgery (scaphoid nonunion - bone graft), everything went well. So i'm after removing cast took nandrolone for 2 month, it help a lot but not 100%.

I want to remove stiffness, and gain range of motion back. After nandrolone i'm able to do push up!

I start with peptides - BPC-157, TB-500 yesterday.

My protocol is:

BPC-157 300mcg daily (in wrist)
TB-500 2000mcg 2 times a week (belly)

I am considering buying PAL GHK and dosage 300 mcg daily.

Do you think this is a good choice/protocol? :help:

Thank you.

About 5 reps in hospital for month + nerves electrostimulation + vacuum compression therapy + daily home workout. For now, i have about 70% range of motion, comparatively no pain.

Last edited:
I think the tb & bpc is an excellent healing stack. I have a tb log that show my experience with a partially torn rotator cuff injury and the stuff was amazing.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/635020-jimi-s-rui-tb-500-log.html

totally agree here. although i havent used bpc personally, i have researched it a great deal and i already know tb500 is amazing for repair/muscle building and the combo is likely the best you could have with peps right now.
i mean hgh peptide boosting combo might compliment it but honestly i wouldent even bother and would run just this and the other stack later on IMO

just make sure you get properly made good quality peptides and you shouldent have a complaint with this stack.

please post up a thread if you do this, maybe even just updates in here, it would be greatly appreciated and would help the community m sure : )

Update:

After 10 days of peptides, it very well healing my another injury - left wrist long term damaged scapholunate ligament, i'm relatively pain free. So it big step for me.

Right wrist movements have little smoother, i did not see more range of motion, but anyway i have better feeling in wrist. I able to do push ups with no problem, it's big satisfaction. No end of all days, I order another batch of peptides and continuing treatment, I will inform you.

Thank you for reaction, if you have recommendations for improvement of treatment do not hesitate to write. :afro:

Last edited:
totally agree here. although i havent used bpc personally, i have researched it a great deal and i already know tb500 is amazing for repair/muscle building and the combo is likely the best you could have with peps right now.
i mean hgh peptide boosting combo might compliment it but honestly i wouldent even bother and would run just this and the other stack later on IMO

just make sure you get properly made good quality peptides and you shouldent have a complaint with this stack.

please post up a thread if you do this, maybe even just updates in here, it would be greatly appreciated and would help the community m sure : )

What you think about this combo and dosage (it's for month) ? What type of hgh peptide you mean ?

View attachment 564460

*****NO SOURCE TALK****

All i want is maximum healing effect

Last edited by a moderator:
I can show comparisons both hands. It looks very similar, but problem is harder bending, and pain in edges.

But i must say, after removing cast i have zero movements and pain. Overall, my wrist is after two surgeries, two and half years of scaphoid nonunion. I evaluate this as a good result.

View attachment 564465

Thanks for sharing this. I've never considered peptides, but pulled one of the muscles in my upper pec benching last week. I think it's time to give peptides a try.

Thanks for sharing this. I've never considered peptides, but pulled one of the muscles in my upper pec benching last week. I think it's time to give peptides a try.

I cant say much firsthand for BPC-157 but tb500 works wonders man. I say go for it!

Back