Okay,next weekend is WWE's Unforgiven.
So far the card is shaping up like this:
*Triple H vs Goldberg
*Kane vs Shane O'Mac
*Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton
*Coach and Al Snow vs Good Old JR and Jerry Lawler
*Bubba Ray, DVon, and Spike Dudley vs La Resistance and Rob Conway

Any thoughts on the above matches?
With the Triple H vs Goldberg match, Goldberg has to win or he has to quit wrestling all together. Making me think that they will give the title to Goldberg. But I'm thinking he'll only hold it for a short time. I'd be surprised if Triple H remained the champion. He is nursing so many injuries right now(partially torn lower abdominal and a torn adductor)
I'm surprised he's been able to wrestle at all. That's why he didn't do much I"m sure at Summer Slam.
I'm really looking forward to the Shawn Michaels/Randy Orton match.
That should prove to be an awesome match. Both are excellent wrestlers so expect that to be a great match.
I'm kinda tired of table matches so I'm not all that thrilled about the table match between The Dudleys and LaResistance.
I'm sure that Shane O'Mac will bring something to the table with his match with Kane. Shane always puts on an amazing show, especially at PPV's! I'm not sure on my thoughts on the Coach/Al Snow vs JR and The King. I'm hoping they add a women's title match in there as well. The last PPV we were without a women's title match were we not? It should be Trish Stratus vs Molly Holly vs Gail Kim vs Ivory.
I'd love Ivory to get the belt back. She is an amazing wrestler and they don't use her enough in my opinion.
Any thoughts people?
:)

Rumor has that that Triple H is gonna give up the belt so he can get in some healing time. The guy has no problem wrestling injured. As far as the womens' divison goes, they (and the cruiser weights) aren't used nearly enough.

dark_venom said:
Rumor has that that Triple H is gonna give up the belt so he can get in some healing time. The guy has no problem wrestling injured. As far as the womens' divison goes, they (and the cruiser weights) aren't used nearly enough.

I agree that they don't use the cruiser weights or the women's division enough. It seems like the same people get all the air time and it's really too bad. They have so many talented wrestlers and they don't use them half as much as they should.
Triple H totally needs some healing time. He's been injured far too many times in the last year. And besides, I like him better when he's not the champion. He's more angry...lol....and more hungry for the belt! ;)

it makes me sick that Trish stratus is a superstar wrestler. Granted she has come a long way in her abilities but she still is very lousy to watch....

I am so sick of HHH. Glad he is leaving for a while.

I would like to see more of the new guys. they are the future and need to be pushed more.

Glad shane is back. he is always entertaining.

Get rid of JR and lawler. need a newer younger duo announcing. like michael and Taz.

There are a few who need to retire...please retire.

Dakkon Dragon said:
it makes me sick that Trish stratus is a superstar wrestler. Granted she has come a long way in her abilities but she still is very lousy to watch....

I am so sick of HHH. Glad he is leaving for a while.

I would like to see more of the new guys. they are the future and need to be pushed more.

Glad shane is back. he is always entertaining.

Get rid of JR and lawler. need a newer younger duo announcing. like michael and Taz.

There are a few who need to retire...please retire.

Okay, forget getting rid of JR and Lawler!!! They are an awesome team. Think of when they had others filling in for either JR or The King. It just wasn't the same without them. I'm in total disagreeance there. I say get rid of Michael Cole on Smackdown, he's lame!
I like Taz as an announcer but Michael is replaceable.
And Trish Stratus has come a long way since she started. She is quite the wrestler and believe me, she's earned her status. She's worked her ass off to get where she is now. Every spare moment she has, she's in that ring trying to improve her skills and it definitely shows in her matches. I just wish they would use some of the other women that are good wrestlers as well such as Jacqueline, Ivory, Molly, and Jazz.

Dakkon Dragon said:

How can you say that Trish Stratus is lousy to watch? Have you watched her matches lately? Holy shit, she does more high flying moves than most of the men and she's always coming up with new moves instead of doing the same moves over and over again.
:)

Goldberg's gonna get the strap. They built it up enough. The original reason for the Chamber Match, was that Triple H didn't want to work with Goldberg alone for fear of a boring match. Let's face it, Goldberg's very intense but he has limited abilities. The majority of his matches don't last very long. The only way to draw this match out and make an interesting main event, is to have interference from the other members of Evolution. I don't see this match lasting more than 15 minutes unless Goldberg finds a way to prolong it by learning some new moves, but I doubt it.

A couple of weeks ago I read (I think in the Toronto Sun) that a rumour was that Goldberg had a short term contract, and this match was going to be the end of that contract.

i think Trips will keep the strap. the way goldberg works ethic works is he likes to work for a little time and get a lot of money and then quit. he said this in many artciles and interviews as well. he likes to get the most money in the shortest amount of time.

however i could also see Trips giving up the belt to go and heal up and also in that time getting married to steph and trying to have a kid b4 his nutz shrivel away and fall off for good. they did get engaged afterall this past year. then i see him coming back all big again and badder than ever and back as a face and the crowd will forget how bad he was, maybe even workign for SD!

i think the shane/kane match will be the match of the whole PPVe always goes out and gives it 110%. he alway sfinds some new whacky thing to do.

The Shane/Kane match will be a good one that's for sure. But I think the best match is going to be HBK vs Randy Orton. That's going to be awesome! :)

Anyone remember (I can't rememebr if it was RAW or Smackdown) when Edge, John Cena, Randy Orton, and Rey Mysterio cleaned house and the annoucer said, "This is the future of the WWE."? They are an exciting bunch of guys to watch.

I think Rey Mysterio Jr. is one hell of a wrestler. He is awesome to watch! Did anyone catch the Fanatic Series on Rey?

Okay, so they've added a women's match to Unforgiven. That's awesome. It looks like it's going to be Lita and Trish Stratus vs Molly Holly and Gail Kim. That should be a great match.
I guess they've also added Scott Steiner vs Test and again the winner gets the services of Stacey Kiebler. Test is doing really well playing the heel isn't he?

I was actually extremely surprised that they gave Goldberg the belt. Well, at least Triple H can have some rest time now and heal up all of his injuries. I was surprised to see JR and Lawler lose to Coach and Al Snow. I guess we'll see what happens tonight on Raw. I'm going to say the best match of the evening was the HBK/Orton match. I figured it would be. I wasn't surprised that Randy Orton took the win. Excellent match, both of them are such great wrestlers!
The womens match was pretty cool too with Lita and Trish taking on Gail and Molly. As always Trish added a couple of interesting moves to her always improving wrestling abilities. She just keeps getting better and better by the day.
The Shane O'Mac/Kane match was pretty good too. First Shane does is corner to corner drop kick which was awesome. Then he jumps from the top of the Unforgiven set and slams his body through the stage floor. He never ceases to amaze me! He's always doing something wild at the ppv's. When you see his name on the card, you know he's going to do something crazy.! All in all, it was a pretty good ppv. I was a little disappointed with the final match being as it was a championship match. It was a little boring in my opinion.
Who else watched the ppv and what are your thoughts?:)

ikeaboy said:
That was originally created by Rob Van Dam in ECW. He called it the VanTerminator. I miss the RVD of old.

Yes, I remember when Rob use to do that in ECW.
It's just great that Shane always takes that extra step to make his match so much better!:)

Okay, now why do we even bother watching the PPV when they are just going to replay everything from it on Monday night Raw? I don't even know why I tune in after a ppv. I was switching back and forth between Monday night football and Raw....lol. It was really odd not having JR and the King commentating last night on Raw. Coach and Al Snow did do a good job though I must admit that. Anyone have any thoughts on Raw?
;)

Back