WWE Unforgiven

I liked having a break from the King and JR. If I heard "puppies" or "slobberknocker" one more time I would smack someone. Al and Coach did a good job, but they need to get off of Bischoff's nuts. Al must really need the money to be kissing that ass.

DIEZEL666 said:
I liked having a break from the King and JR. If I heard "puppies" or "slobberknocker" one more time I would smack someone. Al and Coach did a good job, but they need to get off of Bischoff's nuts. Al must really need the money to be kissing that ass.

lol...yah really. They kiss his ass so much....lol
You're right though, it is a nice change with Coach and Al commentating. Plus, it will give JR and the King some time off! :)

Maybe the King can use his off time on the treamill so I don't have to look at his man boobies when he wrestles anymore.

I was thinking last night that Flair could use some yohimburn or something for his cans. I realize he's old and all, but seeing his manboobs flip all over the place is pretty unappetizing. The temp announcers were a good change.

I like that black guy who says "bulee-dat" all the time too. Reminds me of my favourite manager ever, Slick.

The ! said:
I was thinking last night that Flair could use some yohimburn or something for his cans. I realize he's old and all, but seeing his manboobs flip all over the place is pretty unappetizing. The temp announcers were a good change.

lol....Flair looks far better now then he did last year don't you think? Remember when he first started wrestling again, how soft and flabby he was? At least he's tightened up some over the year. He looks pretty good though. Shit, how old is he now?

I don't watch wrestling too often, so I think I missed out on Flair being way out of shape or at least don't remember. Yeah, it's great he's still doing what he does though.

Wrestling cool. Action, stoylines and loads of good looking women. What more can you ask for.

Fyre, your right. Trish has come a long way.

Her wrestling is great plus she's not scared of getting hurt and works a very stiff style (A lady with balls). Plus has anyone seen that Matrix move she does....... Flexible or what!!!!!! You go Trish.

prl said:
Wrestling cool. Action, stoylines and loads of good looking women. What more can you ask for.

Fyre, your right. Trish has come a long way.

Her wrestling is great plus she's not scared of getting hurt and works a very stiff style (A lady with balls). Plus has anyone seen that Matrix move she does....... Flexible or what!!!!!! You go Trish.

Yes, the Matrix move is very cool. :)

Back