www.greatwhitepeptide.com legit or what?

BamaMuscle

Ok I'm a new member here but I've been a long time lurker. I'm not trying to bash a company just get some answers. I see that this company greatwhitepeptide.com is a sponsor here. I was refered to them by a friend

############ Your good be patient ###########

Last edited by a moderator:
Great white wouldn't be here it they weren't legit. Nothing shady they are not permitted to sell research chems here so they put together a peptide site just for Steroidology.

Great white wouldn't be here it they weren't legit. Nothing shady they are not permitted to sell research chems here so they put together a peptide site just for Steroidology.

Ok that makes sense and is fine but why didn't I receive my free product they advertised and why do they not respond to my attempts to contact them? I'm fine with not getting my free product if they had given a good reason but not answering the phone or returning emails makes it hard for me to trust them. What if they had really messed up my order? Not being able to contact them with a dispute is not good especially when trusting them with large amounts of money. Peptides aren't cheap! My next order would have been over $1000 but unless they get back with me I would be foolish to risk loosing my money altogether.

That being said the product I paid for did arrive quickly and packaged well. The bottles look legit. I was just worried when I couldn't get any communication from them about the free product they were advertising.

Let me add this..I'm not accusing the company of not being legit or shady just wanting to know if others have had issues with them in the past. I'm hoping they are a dependable high quality supplier because I'm looking for one for my research needs. That is why I chose a sponsor of this site. I plan on spending thousands of dollars yearly and just want someone who is dependable. I'm not trying to down any member or sponsor of this forum and I hope they eventually respond to my attempts to contact them. I hope I can come back with a good review of this company in the end.

The merchants here are receiving over 1000 banner clicks a day. The volume of orders and the volume of email and the volume of calls has to out of control. I would give them a few days to get back to you.

FYI. Most research companies don't have a phone for you to call. The nature of the business makes dealing with questions a slippery slope legally. Bro your very new here. You should tread a little slower. Give them the time to get your order straightened out. Jumping on the forum and trashing someone's lively hood over a screwed up order isn't making you any friends. We take care of our own in the community. Don't stress they always make good. I've never heard anyone have problems with them.

It's not like you going to walgreens.

Last edited:
Ok that makes sense and is fine but why didn't I receive my free product they advertised and why do they not respond to my attempts to contact them? I'm fine with not getting my free product if they had given a good reason but not answering the phone or returning emails makes it hard for me to trust them. What if they had really messed up my order? Not being able to contact them with a dispute is not good especially when trusting them with large amounts of money. Peptides aren't cheap! My next order would have been over $1000 but unless they get back with me I would be foolish to risk loosing my money altogether.

That being said the product I paid for did arrive quickly and packaged well. The bottles look legit. I was just worried when I couldn't get any communication from them about the free product they were advertising.

You a PM BAMA

I appreciate the response greatwhite!
I think I was a bit misunderstood I wasn't trying to bash the sponsor here just looking for answers and the seller said he could make things right! I may be new to this forum but not new to forums or proper forum etiquette. I hope to be around for awhile and share information as needed with other individuals. Sorry if anyone was offended by my post but I tried to be as polite as possible I didn't think I came off pushy or whatever but if I did offend then I apologize.

I plan to add my review of this seller after I have researched the peptides and have results to report. To anyone interested I can say this again, shipping was fast and packaging was good and discrete. Products were neat and professional looking as I've seen. Product reconstituted easily and clear as expected (I've seen products appear milky or waxy after reconstitution just to make myself clear). Hope to report back soon with results!

Ok just an update on GWP. There products are great so far. I'm researching with their TB500 and melanotan II and results are better than I hoped for. The TB500 is an amazing anti-inflammatory. Test subject has so far had diminished pain from nagging injuries in shoulders and knee during exercise and pain between workouts is almost nonexistent. This is just 2 weeks in so I was clearly surprised. Using just 5mg per week! Planning on adding their igf 1 lr3 next week but so far am very pleased with their products so I expect the results from the TB500 to get even better and hope to see good results from the igf.

Back