year long BULKS ( advice and opinions lads?) oh, hey halfwit :)

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
need some advices..

so right now running 500 mg sustanon / 500 mg deca per week, chomping 20 mg halo in the AM, and again PM as my pre workout..

this is the mild boxing stack, keeps me juicy and thriving without crushing my stamina in a deluge of hematocrit. halo is the fucking KING

end of august, hanging up the gloves and going on a year long bulk..

( staying in bulk mode for 12-18 months unless i get too fat, then would run a 4-8 week mini cut just to stay sane)

any who! for the bulk, gonna drop to 250 a week sustanon, stay 500 mg a week deca

- but then add tren eth at 400/500 mg per week, maybe bump up as high as 600-750 watchig blood pressure and sides closely..

what oral would you throw into that for a bulk?

on a low test, mid deca/ mid tren cycle would like to run an oral to kick it off, and then again as a " finisher"

plan is for a year long bulk, probably run 12-16 weeks on, then 4-6 weeks off (trt 250 pr week test dosage with deca at 125 per week just for joint pain) ill get bloods done after 4-6 weeks at TRT levels just to make sure I'm healthy, then jump back on the same cycle again..

repeat on/off for a year or so, looking to put on 30 lbs without getting too damned fat.. gains i can hang onto running a higher end trt dose from anywhere around 300-500 mg per week with dosing deca about the same, plan on staying at that high end TRT dosing year round as long as blood pressure and bloodwork stay within ranges..

thoughts on that bruh?

estrogen sensitive, don't like dbol.. whats your pick for loyal gains size/strength and totally not worried about stamina ( cardio not allowed on this bulk! yay!)

the starting 8 weeks for the " kicker" ?

and then the final 8 weeks for a "finisher" ?

thanks in advance for any input.. especially you halfwit :kiss::kiss::kiss:

love you guys i mean it ! Chucky MacMothafucky

The thing about going right into a cut is you may lose gains. There is a 3j post about after bulking to run maintenance for 3 months so your body has a chance to get used to the built up muscle. Then you run your cut.

For a year long run another option is:

Aug-Oct Bulk o
Nov Maintenance
Dec-Feb Bulk
March-April Maintenance
May - June Cut
July Maint.

I remember looking into a year long run and found using test and deca at say 600/400 or 500/500 and then use dbol,adrol for your bulk cycles. Use just test/deca on maintenance and on your cut you do test,deca,tren a, clen,t3. I guess this is just preference. But the gist of my post is to avoid going right into a cut.

It sounds like you have a great plan Bronson... I like to plan out my cycles based on a year long plan as well.

In other wards, my current cycle is always like a spring board... "that launches me into the next cycle." With some
down time between cycle to keep healthy.

I have some halo - but I need to stock up before I add it to the planned cycle... which will be my first run with it
so I'm glad to hear you're gig'n it.

Dbol is a little hard on me too if I run it to high... but I do find it VERY effective stacking it with a mild dose of
anavar... it is breaking the only one oral rule - but they are both low enough to offset the effect of running two orals
at a high dose.

The Dbol and anavar approach came from reading the two working synergistically - i.e. "Class I & Class II" steroids.

I'm curious to hear what halfwit chimes in with as well.

appreciate the input..

im deff gonna stay at 300-500 high end trt doses with deca about the same. my body likes it..

going to ask 3 js help with this angel, thanks for the heads up

have 3j's on board I've just been going through some intense personal shit and slacking on reporting in.

Repo, thats the exactly the kind of approach i want to take.. never running anything too high for too long, but a high end maintenance dosage with ' kicks' of other compounds added periodically in moderate cycles..

i just don't see running crazy cycles and yo yo;ing up and down in weight, dealing with the depression of coming down from feeling like superman.. tortoise and the hare, I'm taking th turtle approach every time.

if i can't hold onto gains i make boosting an extra compound here and there while at the doses I'm running.. whats the fucking point of putting my body through everything.

much appreciated, hopefully halfwit will jump in

Geez, how did I miss this?

You're on TRT, which makes this much easier in that we don't have to worry about recovery. Just the occasional labwork every 3-4 months (or if you start feeling "off").

I would start this as a long stretch of 20 weeks or so. Building up calories as gains start to slow. 3J being on board DEFINITELY will make this easier for you, as it keeps you honest, and allows you to focus more on the actual prep and training.

I'd give superdrol a chance if you haven't or run tbol as your first kicker. Taper the SD up sloooooooow as it can really mess with appetite, which is bad on a bulk. I tend to aim for 30mg ED split am/pm to try to keep things stable. Tbol isn't nearly as harsh, but at doses roughly double of dbol, it will have almost the same anabolic effects, without the pesky estradiol bombing going on. Either works great, just be sure to really pony up on the liver supports when taking them WITH tren.

After 20 weeks, I'd bridge with your proposed deca/test (wow, I actually get to use the term bridge!) and throw in proviron to help keep things nice and happy. As proviron is NOT methylated, liver concerns about taking an oral for that long aren't an issue. 75-100mg ED split am/pm works great, and it should also keep you from freaking out as your strength comes down a bit from blast doses. I'd probably do this for 8 weeks or so, giving your joints and the rest of your body time to take a breather.

This is also a good time to take a deload week. Drop that weight to 50% what you normally do, but keep the reps the same for a week. Alternatively, you can just not lift for a week, but that shit sucks hard as you start to pace around thinking about the gym.

It's kind of nice to be able to listen to "soft" music while you train for once too. Not going to lie, Britney and Madonna are on my deload play lists because they have fast beats, and don't make me want to push hard, just relax and go through the motions.

Fight the urge to do extra reps or bump the weight up. The purpose is to HEAL, not make gains. I learned this the hard way. ;) Don't be surprised if you come back stronger too.

At the end of the 8 weeks or so, this is where you reevaluate your progress. Is it time for a little cut? Or time to bring back out the high cals and get your angry face back on?

If it's a cut, 3J will probably be able to predict the time to do that. Don't toss in a bunch of cutting agents either imo - let the diet and hard ass work with AAS do it. It's a bitch to go from a ton of stims on a caloric restriction, back to a small breather, back to beast mode. It really messes with your head when you have a surplus of energy from all the adrenaline these provide, to being crazy tired ALL THE TIME once you stop them. If you want a little bit of insurance, start your bulk with a dose of 50mcg of T3 and just up your deca on the first bridge.

The second bulk phase can also last for 16-20 weeks, and this is where you may want to start looking into other options if growth seems slow - regardless of diet. I'd rather not discuss insulin use on the open board, but that's a potential heavy hitter you could bring into play if you're comfortable. Just be sure to keep stretching and getting LOTS of rest on these bulks - sleep is when you do your growing, too many forget that.

I'm in the middle of writing a college paper, but I HAD to reply during my little break as my mancrush needs me. <3

Full homo, and my .02c :)

i just don't see running crazy cycles and yo yo;ing up and down in weight, dealing with the depression of coming down from feeling like superman.. tortoise and the hare, I'm taking th turtle approach every time.if i can't hold onto gains i make boosting an extra compound here and there while at the doses I'm running.. whats the fucking point of putting my body through everything.

Depending on your budget, and if you could get your hands on it. Would be cool to see you try some primobolin.

HW- running tbol at double the dbol dosage would be around 80mg correct...?

Repo - running tbol and var together , run the the tbol at 40-50mg & var at 60-70mg?

Geez, how did I miss this?

You're on TRT, which makes this much easier in that we don't have to worry about recovery. Just the occasional labwork every 3-4 months (or if you start feeling "off").

I would start this as a long stretch of 20 weeks or so. Building up calories as gains start to slow. 3J being on board DEFINITELY will make this easier for you, as it keeps you honest, and allows you to focus more on the actual prep and training.

I'd give superdrol a chance if you haven't or run tbol as your first kicker. Taper the SD up sloooooooow as it can really mess with appetite, which is bad on a bulk. I tend to aim for 30mg ED split am/pm to try to keep things stable. Tbol isn't nearly as harsh, but at doses roughly double of dbol, it will have almost the same anabolic effects, without the pesky estradiol bombing going on. Either works great, just be sure to really pony up on the liver supports when taking them WITH tren.

After 20 weeks, I'd bridge with your proposed deca/test (wow, I actually get to use the term bridge!) and throw in proviron to help keep things nice and happy. As proviron is NOT methylated, liver concerns about taking an oral for that long aren't an issue. 75-100mg ED split am/pm works great, and it should also keep you from freaking out as your strength comes down a bit from blast doses. I'd probably do this for 8 weeks or so, giving your joints and the rest of your body time to take a breather.

This is also a good time to take a deload week. Drop that weight to 50% what you normally do, but keep the reps the same for a week. Alternatively, you can just not lift for a week, but that shit sucks hard as you start to pace around thinking about the gym.

It's kind of nice to be able to listen to "soft" music while you train for once too. Not going to lie, Britney and Madonna are on my deload play lists because they have fast beats, and don't make me want to push hard, just relax and go through the motions.

Fight the urge to do extra reps or bump the weight up. The purpose is to HEAL, not make gains. I learned this the hard way. ;) Don't be surprised if you come back stronger too.

At the end of the 8 weeks or so, this is where you reevaluate your progress. Is it time for a little cut? Or time to bring back out the high cals and get your angry face back on?

If it's a cut, 3J will probably be able to predict the time to do that. Don't toss in a bunch of cutting agents either imo - let the diet and hard ass work with AAS do it. It's a bitch to go from a ton of stims on a caloric restriction, back to a small breather, back to beast mode. It really messes with your head when you have a surplus of energy from all the adrenaline these provide, to being crazy tired ALL THE TIME once you stop them. If you want a little bit of insurance, start your bulk with a dose of 50mcg of T3 and just up your deca on the first bridge.

The second bulk phase can also last for 16-20 weeks, and this is where you may want to start looking into other options if growth seems slow - regardless of diet. I'd rather not discuss insulin use on the open board, but that's a potential heavy hitter you could bring into play if you're comfortable. Just be sure to keep stretching and getting LOTS of rest on these bulks - sleep is when you do your growing, too many forget that.

I'm in the middle of writing a college paper, but I HAD to reply during my little break as my mancrush needs me. <3

Full homo, and my .02c :)

Gear on deck..

Sent you a pm brother HW- sorry for flirting with you, just missed you ***10084;***65039;

Drop my test to 250 a week? Keep deca at 500 or drop it to 375?

Starting off at 400 tren e a week , going up at high as 600.. But very slowly and carefully until I find the sweet spot that keeps me from suffering too many sides while reaping as much be fit as I can from the Tren..

This is a 16-24 week long bulk.. As long as I feel good and sides/blood work pan out.. I'm down for 24 weeks of GAINS!

I've been patient, can't fucking wait now.. Let's goooo!!!!

HW- running tbol at double the dbol dosage would be around 80mg correct...?

Repo - running tbol and var together , run the the tbol at 40-50mg & var at 60-70mg?

Yeah, depending on how it comes dosed will determine the exact numbers, but 70-85mg is pretty typical. Liquids are obviously superior in this case, but as long as your tbol isn't in 50mg caps, you should be able to split it nicely. :)

I think I answered your questions Charlie. I've been kind of all over the place lately, so if I missed anything - let me know. :)

so running the test/deca at 500 mg a week per my usual HRT ..

added the tren e at 400 mg a week and im feeling it! 24 weeks of THIS?!?!!

I think ill be a fucking monster..

quick question HW, will the tren at that dose knock off the test/ deca from receptors? I read some info on the www.bullshit web that preached against stacking too many compounds together with big daddy tren in th house

( am I wasting gear here running deca and test together with tren at these dosages??)

also, I have some dbol on hand.. I am going to wait and have bloods done in a couple weeks when im well into my cycle- those bloods come back good, and ill run dbol at a lower dosage ( 20-30 mg per day) to keep things moving up if I hit a flat spot where the gains slow

thoughts on this???

getting thick, still vascular and pretty lean almost four weeks in, but the scale is jumping up!!! 7 pounds so far - I am stoked lads!!! here we gooooo!!!

chucky b

Back