Your chest will never grow!

"If your pecs aren’t bottom-heavy yet, start with doing inclines at every other chest workout to make sure it doesn’t happen to you. And if you’re already sporting saggy pecs that look as if you’ll soon need a bra, you should switch immediately to doing inclines only. Don’t even try to argue with the logic behind that—you know I’m right."

Is this statment true or not

I have heard the talk about angles and them not building certain parts of the chest quite a bit, i don't think i agree with it. I am pretty positive i have built my upper chest through inclines. I have no upper chest anymore, and i don't do inclines anymore, only flat. Basically someone said the chest works a certain way and you can't build an area of it, and everyone ran with it, it is a completely parroted response. I don't know the science behind it, but i have personal experience and i have heard too many people say the same thing.

BigRamses said:
Yo everyone, just to be clear: I didn't write this article,
At the top of the original post it says "brought to you by bigramses" . You really should edit that with the authors name... As far as the read itself, I think PB is right on. You end up with paralyzation from analyzation. Hard work and hard eatin', plain and simple.

good post,thanks
there is a lot of new information in for me...
mind/musle thing...and other points!
I have made a copy of it and want to place it on a dutch forum! :biggthump

fuckin true... my chest is lagging compared to other parts and my delts are hugee.. cuz even when i do bench presses,most of the work is done by my delt... :(

Back