zencall labs?

I've recently got some zencall labs test enanth 250. Also bottle of liquid bol.
the label says- liquid bol and then small below that it says endocrine supply.
40mg/ml-30ml pina colada Lot:001.Is this stuff legit? any feedback greatly appreciated. :scratchhe

Last edited:
zencall is a great UG lab one of the few id go with..

i havent used any liquid Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but some have had good results with what you got..

mw101 said:
I've recently got some zencall labs test enanth 250. Also bottle of liquid bol.
the label says- liquid bol and then small below that it says endocrine supply.
40mg/ml-30ml pina colada Lot:001.Is this stuff legit? any feedback greatly appreciated. :scratchhe

Zencall is one of the best USA UG labs.

Endocrine Supply has a great line of topical steroids as well as liquid orals. His liquid orals come six different flavors I beleive.

Zenkall is good stuff. I've used there Test E and it gave me great gains. also word is that it's a bit overdosed at what lab tested to 333mg/ml.

the price i saw i wasnt to impressed. theres other good underground labs with good products and with good prices. thats just what ive seen

well thats you and you may have the funds to spend. the labs i go with have good gear and the prices where cheaper. i do hear alot of good things about zencall. never tried it, but ya never know.

zencall labs..

Wow I'm really glad to hear all the good feedback! The shit was expensive, but well worth it if its that good. I did my first inject today and it was nothin!
I had built it up in my head, but it really did'nt hurt a bit! Also took the liquid d-bol, mine is pina colada flavored but still tasted like shit. Chased it down with some orange juice so it was'nt that bad. IMO its still way better than having to wait for a pill to disolve! Went to the gym after and did back and bi's. Got a good workout! Thanks to everybody for postin up the feedback! :biggthump

Last edited:
Back