ZMA and AAS

A

Aztech

It's said that ZMA taken before bed can increase test levels by 30%. Even if this is true, it's only studied for natural athletes with naturally occuring test in the body. If one was on AAS, and the body wasn't producing test, would the ZMA do nothing or actually help the body pump a little test?

It isn't going to increase your natural testosterone production while using AAS.

And it certainly isn't going to increase your testosterone production by 30% EVER. If it did, then we would ALL be using it off cycle.

It's my understanding that the only comprehensive study done on the supplement was by the company that manufactured it (Victor Conte of BALCO fame). Their study showed some interesting stuff when given to college athletes. Has to be taken with a grain of salt though, seeing how the people administering the tests had a financial stake in positive results.

Zinc

bleachcola said:
It's my understanding that the only comprehensive study done on the supplement was by the company that manufactured it (Victor Conte of BALCO fame). Their study showed some interesting stuff when given to college athletes. Has to be taken with a grain of salt though, seeing how the people administering the tests had a financial stake in positive results.
HI DEAR BLEACHCOLA HOW ARE YOU?
if you take all days 30mg to 50 mg every night you can booster testo(Dr. colgan)

Biochemistry M.Mex. said:
HI DEAR BLEACHCOLA HOW ARE YOU?
if you take all days 30mg to 50 mg every night you can booster testo(Dr. colgan)

Soy refrán justo que los únicos estudios científicos verdaderos hechos en el suplemento fueron administrados por la misma compañía que pone y vende el producto. Tan usted tiene que tener cuidado sobre lo que dicen los resultados. El ese ser dicho, lo utilizo cada noche. Es barata y no puede lastimar. Pueble quién son generalmente deficientes los pesos de la elevación regularmente en cinc y magnesio.

bleachcola said:
Soy refrán justo que los únicos estudios científicos verdaderos hechos en el suplemento fueron administrados por la misma compañía que pone y vende el producto. Tan usted tiene que tener cuidado sobre lo que dicen los resultados. El ese ser dicho, lo utilizo cada noche. Es barata y no puede lastimar. Pueble quién son generalmente deficientes los pesos de la elevación regularmente en cinc y magnesio.
YOU KNOW WHO IS DR. COLGAN?
DEAR COLA CAN YOU GIVE ME YOR MSN I WANT TALK WIHT YOU

Ok

bleachcola said:
Nunca he oído hablar de él. Mi nombre de AOL es "bleachcola."
DR. COLAGN SAY IF YOU TAKE EVERY NIGHT 30MG OR 50MG OF ZINC YOU CAN HIGH TEST.really
AOL BLEACHCOLA,THIS PART I DON´T UNDERSTAN? CAN YOU REPEAT PLEASE.

Aczech said:
It's said that ZMA taken before bed can increase test levels by 30%. Even if this is true, it's only studied for natural athletes with naturally occuring test in the body. If one was on AAS, and the body wasn't producing test, would the ZMA do nothing or actually help the body pump a little test?
ZMA is a zinc supplement. People with low zinc concentrations could have a lesser test concentration as a result. In these people, augmentinc zinc could restore that balance, and 'heighten test concentrations with 30%', going perhaps from 20% of natural production to 50% of normal production. The idea was that augmenting zinc even further, could heighten testosterone even further, even with people with no defficiencies. Sadly, that's not the case. Victor Conte, the man behind many undetectable designer drugs, popularized this supplement in a clever way. Athletes like Bonds and Marion Jones got undetectable designer steroids, and in turn advertised a worthless supplement, offering them new records and an excuse for making them, and Conte a way to cash in on his designer drugs.
Off course he payed for a mock study to make up some scientific 'proof'. This study was done by Lorrie Brilla in 1999, either with forged data, or with people on his undetectable designer drugs. It was also published in the Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise in 1999. Now why would a respectable institute like that publish such a mock study? The truth is, they never did, the supplement industry is lying when they say they did. Still, that lie turned Balco's profit on his unsuccesfull supplement from 75000$ a year to about 1.8 million $ a year since 1999. Plenty of other studies have proven zinc to be ineffective. 'because they didn't use the right type of zinc', according to Conte. :rolleyes:
A BB has no need for a zinc overdose, and it is actually harmfull, destroying red blood cells , increase risk of prostate cancer among other things. If you like zinc, you might want to wear a zinc ring or bracelet, it will release plenty more zinc in your bloodstream. Doesn't sound healthy? Neither is ZMA.
To answer your question, supposing ZMA would actually work, it will be no good during a cycle, since your own test production is too suppressed to function, and besides your zinc levels are already at a normal level. Just my 2 cents.

I cant comment on whether it raises test levels. I can see where it may if you arent getting enough zinc although Im not sure how much you get in a normal bodybuilders diet. I can say that it definately helps you sleep better!! I fall asleep much faster and sleep more soundly than I do with prescription sleep aids. I feel more recovered the next day. For $4 a month, I'll continue to use it at least off cycle.

I can say that it definately helps you sleep better!!
That is true! Zinc can better sleep. But sadly, not for me. It was the one reason why I tried it.

Back