Whats the conversion between fina th belt & tren H

Oldschool68

I have a pack of Fina H, 10 cartridges (100 pellets). The H says that One (1) implant contains 200mg and that one dose is made up of 10 pellets, so the total is 100 pellets or 10 doses for a total of 2000Mg.
I found some information that says 2 cartridges(20 pellets) of Finaplix-h is equal to 1 cart(10 pellets) of Finaplix component-th. Well my instruction were based on Fina TH resulting in a final solution of 40ml 100mg/ml. So, does that mean my final using the Fina H will be 40ml@50mg/ml? Damn, my head hurts!!! Next I must determine how many ml's are in a cc!!!!!!! Thanks bros

Component t-h and finaplix are different products made by different companies with the same active ingredient. There is no such thing as finaplix component t-h.

One belt of component is 4 grams, one cartridge of finaplix is 2 grams.

I prefer component over finaplix.

There is one ml to one cc.

Anything else? :)

MANY thanks. My head hurts less now. Im still confused on terminology. The site where I bought em calls 10 pellets a catridge, and that 10 cartidges came in the pack (100 pellets)..but from threads Ive read, it seems like everyone refers to the whole pack(100 pellets) as one cartridge. Im just trying to clarify to make sure I dont make a mistake and end up with something too strong. Actually the 50mg per ml is what Im looking for. I have a friend thats a lab chemist but I hate to ask him because I always end up getting TOO much information I dont understand. Thanks again.

I don't know what you're asking...get whatever kit for whatever amount of tren you have...you adjust the potency by the amount of oil you put in or don't put in.

What did you buy? Put the whole thing in, and buy the kit for that amount. There should be instructions for adjusting the oil for potency.

fina=2 grams/cartridge
component=4 grams per

Thanks man. I didnt know the kit would have instructions for adjusting to oil to adjust potency. The kit should be here today, so I guess if I would just be patient and wait for it to actually get here I could answer my own question. Anticipation is a bitch. Thanks again.

Back