S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I hust joined this sight today. looked at your site today for the first time also. Did I miss that great sale I saw posted? Im looking to get IGF-1 lr3 ghrp6 poosibly some cjc but unsure of the differnt types dac no dac? think I notice you habe bac but didnt notice AA
    any help?
    SR, I'm looking for a weight loss peptide combo...I'll be lifting heavy still, not worried about gaining more mass...whats your suggestion? 5'9 212 ~18% bf
    Mig,

Thank you for your business! We are excited to have you as a customer. That is correct. 10 ticks is 250mcg. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

SRC
    my order is on the way now! :) got 5 vials of 176 and 1 bw. question my syringe is .5ml insulin, tell me if im right. 5ml vial, add 2ml bw. the syringe is .5 so i have to deposit 4 full syringes to recons. i wanna dose 250mcg, so that be 10 ticks on the .5 syringe. are mt calc. correct? thanks!
    kool,kool! anything else u recommend with the 176? i dont wanna shot down my natural production, just to keep my mass and get lighter.
    hey dude, im gonna order 5 vials of 176 for my research, how much BW do i need to recon. that amount? im planning on 200 mcg 3x a day.
    SRC, i posted a thread I would like your input on. also, regarding recon can you please break down the math on 2ml bw to the 5mg - having a problem working it out in my head.

Thanks
    Im about to order GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. What dosages will I need to take with a lean mass gain goal/expectation?! The GHRP-6/HGHfragment176-191 together worked astonishingly!! My joints feel normal again! Time for big weight again and bulk up staying lean. You're advice is so beyond appreciated
    Juicy,

You are very welcome, we enjoy the interest and questions. I replied to this question on the main forum. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

SRC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back