’m 26 5’8” 201lbs I’ve been using pro hormones 4+ years I’ve never used insulin

Jaycgreg23

I’m 26 5’8” 201lbs I’ve been using pro hormones 4+ years I’ve never used insulin myself but my fellow friends/competitors have and they all explain the same thing. Nothing short of 20lbs gained. Keep in mind these are guys on AAS year round. Including GH usage for some, with that being said they always tell me insulin is A last result option to optimize even more after they are getting lesser results from pro hormones. As you may know insulin will kill you if not done properly. From what I gathered, the more common than most time of usage is immediately post workout and immediately when you wake up. 10ius so 5ius when you wake and 5ius post workout. Supplementation being food grade dextrose and whey isolate. As for the (gains) expected lbs gained is anywhere from 20-50lbs in a matter of weeks depending on diet. As far as strength gains go well you are growing so you will get stronger Absolutely it is entirely up to you if you do decide to try it out please use A conservative approach.

JG

I moved your post to start your own thread, next time do not post on someone elses thread, especially a 8 year old thread. Best to start your own to get answers fast.

I***8217;m 26 5***8217;8***8221; 201lbs I***8217;ve been using pro hormones 4+ years I***8217;ve never used insulin myself but my fellow friends/competitors have and they all explain the same thing. Nothing short of 20lbs gained. Keep in mind these are guys on AAS year round. Including GH usage for some, with that being said they always tell me insulin is A last result option to optimize even more after they are getting lesser results from pro hormones. As you may know insulin will kill you if not done properly. From what I gathered, the more common than most time of usage is immediately post workout and immediately when you wake up. 10ius so 5ius when you wake and 5ius post workout. Supplementation being food grade dextrose and whey isolate. As for the (gains) expected lbs gained is anywhere from 20-50lbs in a matter of weeks depending on diet. As far as strength gains go well you are growing so you will get stronger Absolutely it is entirely up to you if you do decide to try it out please use A conservative approach.

JG

Gains of 20 to 50 pounds in a matter of weeks with insulin use? WTF?

sure is brotherman, just wish these ops would come back to the threads that they start to get answers.

I think what happens is how you need the 50 posts until you don***8217;t need a admin approval these guys want answers right away and start posting on every forum. By the time their post gets approved here they probably already got answers. Not talking shit just what I think happens.

Personally that annoyed me but before even signing up here I used to come here and read. So it was a no brainer for me to sign up on here instead of a different forum.

And then you have Trolls. And youngsters that don***8217;t want to hear that they shouldn***8217;t cycle this young and go else where and probably go elsewhere and lie about their age.

I think what happens is how you need the 50 posts until you don***8217;t need a admin approval these guys want answers right away and start posting on every forum. By the time their post gets approved here they probably already got answers. Not talking shit just what I think happens.

Personally that annoyed me but before even signing up here I used to come here and read. So it was a no brainer for me to sign up on here instead of a different forum.

And then you have Trolls. And youngsters that don***8217;t want to hear that they shouldn***8217;t cycle this young and go else where and probably go elsewhere and lie about their age.
Whats really scary is the ones that come here and lie about their age when they are really younger so get data and suggestions for someone older, i cant even imagine how many are in forums in general and screwing themselves up for good with no posibility of reproducing in the future.

Back