AndroLean v3 is FINALLY HERE -- Powerful Anabolic, Belly Fat Destroyer

Its not likely u will achieve those goals on this stuff either...jmho...all where is all the anecdotal proof that this stuff works....we see thi stuff advertised in mags and forms but never any real life people to prove its valid...show me the people that have used it and achieved results and then I'll have a go....
64yrs, 195, lifting 30+ years and all these claims are still the same....

Don't get me started on AndroHard. I am not sponsored nor work for the company, in fact I am on the record voicing my disdain for the pricing, tho the reps throw bones (coupons) whenever they can. But I did a few runs of androhard and felt great, and kept my libido. After cycle went well with post cycle therapy (pct). I have used several other hormonal cycles in the past , made good gaines only to feel like crap during and after cycle. The only reason I feel slightly suppressed/dogged now is because of my Dmz run. If I could afford to take androhard for 12-16 weeks then I would. Doesn't suppress much at all and the lifts go up in the gym along with aggression.

Don't get me started on AndroHard. I am not sponsored nor work for the company, in fact I am on the record voicing my disdain for the pricing, tho the reps throw bones (coupons) whenever they can. But I did a few runs of androhard and felt great, and kept my libido. After cycle went well with post cycle therapy (pct). I have used several other hormonal cycles in the past , made good gaines only to feel like crap during and after cycle. The only reason I feel slightly suppressed/dogged now is because of my Dmz run. If I could afford to take androhard for 12-16 weeks then I would. Doesn't suppress much at all and the lifts go up in the gym along with aggression.

We reps do what we can:)

Hey 'HereToStudy'

I've been trying to do some research on this Andro mass/bulk stuff. There's one guy who's been spamming boards and you followed him around basically saying he was talking nonsense. But now i read you like this product here in thread. What am i missing? I know i'm getting mixed up, was this guy promoting the same product but to a site where he made money?

If you can clear it up, i'd appreciate it. I'm curious about this product but i just can't find real reviews anywhere :s

Pretty sure HTS didn't follow around anyone more likely the other way, HTS and I rep for Primordial Performance. What questions do you have on AndroMass and AndroBulk? By the way who are you referring to?
Hey 'HereToStudy'

I've been trying to do some research on this Andro mass/bulk stuff. There's one guy who's been spamming boards and you followed him around basically saying he was talking nonsense. But now i read you like this product here in thread. What am i missing? I know i'm getting mixed up, was this guy promoting the same product but to a site where he made money?

If you can clear it up, i'd appreciate it. I'm curious about this product but i just can't find real reviews anywhere :s

Hey 'HereToStudy'

I know who you are talking about. There is a company that sells a product called bulkup, which they were trying to market as the same thing as our product, but it is significantly underdosed (the hormones are much less, and they added tiny amounts of unnecessary items).

Check out our message board, there are plenty of reviews and guys who have run the products and done logs.

primordialperformance.com

I know who you are talking about. There is a company that sells a product called bulkup, which they were trying to market as the same thing as our product, but it is significantly underdosed (the hormones are much less, and they added tiny amounts of unnecessary items).

Check out our message board, there are plenty of reviews and guys who have run the products and done logs.

primordialperformance.com

Thanks for clearing that up. It did look as if it was the same product, so i'm glad you got to follow him around and post your msg to save peoples money. I went on the site the other day and got told because i'm from the UK i was best to use your UK distributor and got another site.

I'll search for reviews on here. Cheers

Thanks for clearing that up. It did look as if it was the same product, so i'm glad you got to follow him around and post your msg to save peoples money. I went on the site the other day and got told because i'm from the UK i was best to use your UK distributor and got another site.

I'll search for reviews on here. Cheers
Very cool man, let us know if you have any questions.

Back