1:1 Sust 250 and Tren Ace

TorenJay

When running Sust and Tren pinning ED is optimal but EOD is ok. I was just wondering if I were to run 300mg if Sust then 300mgs of Tren A would be what is best? I ran Test Prop at 100mg EOD and Tren A at 125 EOD and was fine except my buddy said I looked better my last cycle.

I always recommend doing tren acetate ED for less side effects.
Did your buddy mentioned why you looked better ?

What are your stats ? age, weight, bodyfat, cycle history etc ?

Sust is annoying. Why not run test and tren with similar esters either long or short instead of mixed. Easier to control.

Last edited:
I always recommend doing tren acetate ED for less side effects.
Did your buddy mentioned why you looked better ?

What are your stats ? age, weight, bodyfat, cycle history etc ?

What I mean here but didn't explain . Your post
Santana was right on and with good Q's as I was reiterating. I should mention that.
Hey bud listen really no offense but there's no way to answer that question. You have not told us anything that we can use to answer that.

You have been here long enough to know to give us complete current stats. Also what was you last cycle in which the claim is looking better? Then you have not told us in what way you look better or not as good.

Maybe a picture. Even just a current and a description of the difference even without the before?

But to get down to it Q's like diet and training as well as rest can have an effect as you should know.

Get back to us with more info

OMM

Last edited:
I don’t think it really matters my stats, since it’s a question about the gear and not about me actually running the cycle. But if you must know. I am 28 years old, 5’7 160lbs I lost about 30lbs from not lifting for 9 months due to work. Been lifting since 2009. I’ve done I think 6 cycles, I’ve lost count. Haven’t ran any gear in 2 years. He just said that I looked bigger and more shredded, that Cycle was Test E at 500mg a week and Tren A 100mg EOD. My last cycle I ran was Test P at 100mg and Tren A at 125mg EOD.

Back