100Mcg's of Clen at a time.. Not feeling much??

Not everyone reacts the same.....Only way to be certain it is working is by taking your body temp with a thermometer before taking it and then after taking it. Should raise your body temp a little, then you know it is working.

I on the other hand get nasty shakes and can tell it is working. I use hubei clen.....strong ass shit

Did you start right off at 100mcg? If I were to start with 100mcg I think I would get the shakes at first, but they would probably subside. But I have used as much as 180mcg where the shakes have been manageable.

i start at 100mcg and then after about a week my shakes stop.. then i up it to 150-200mcg just to get the shake .. but definat

i start at 100mcg and then after about a week my shakes stop.. then i up it to 150-200mcg just to get the shake .. but definately check your temp and BP before upping the dose

What's it dissolved in (what's the liquid?) I don't know why it wouldn't be water but if it's PEG....absorption problems might be occuring.

what kind are you using? I got some that was from a research co and I didnt feel crap from it. I got some pills and 20mcg had my heart racing. Hence my apprehension about using some of the research products. I would think no matter how attenuated you are 100mcg should have your heart noticably racing.

Back