100ml Vials

Eze

If you guys are going to make a big batch of homebrew, don't use 100ml vials. I have found that the frequent drawing of oil tears the shit out of the stopper and you will have pieces of rubber floating in your homebrew before it's all gone.

I stead of buying 1 100ml vial, but 5 20ml vials!!!! By the time you finish the 20mls, you shouldn't have run into this problem yet.

That's my 2 Cents!!!!!

better to brew in 100s or 150s. then after you bake it put it 20s or 50s. 50s work if you know how to care of the stopper.

i normally get 100ml no prob thru 1 filter. thats another reason to use one bottle to fill. i never tried more than 100ml thru one filter til the other night i just wanted to see how much i could get with some cyp and it went well over 150ml.

Last edited:
You might be right about the 50s working, but I think the 20s would be better for me.

But that's a good idea on using the larger ones to do your whole thing in and then put it in the smaller vials after baking. Or do you bake yours, lol.

As it should be...we don't like bacteria around here...that's why we bake our regular solutions at 250-275 degrees for an hour...only after we have calibrated our ovens though..

some people will never learn will they PB

T

Just to clarify for all the rest of you guys, the "Some People" in my previous thread is in reference to guys at another board that believe it is sufficient to bake your final product for 15 minutes at no more than 200-225 degrees...

Definitely not an insult to any of the knowledgeable bros here. You dudes are awesome. Keep the info coming for the guys that are new to brewing like myself.

T

pullinbig said:
i dont bake my oral solutions/suspensions

For oral solutions use whatever size vial, it shouldn't matter if you get a piece of stopper in it or not...hell, to me that's fiber!

oh dropper vials work good for orals. mark on the dropper where .5ml is and 1 ml. for the more potent stuff like m1t draw with a slin pin, that stuff is Fin whicked.

Back