first time homebrew, not what I expected.

BigRooster

So I recently placed an order for some raw testosterone cypionate powder, which I received.
It came from a source that I've read decent things about.
I followed this recipe.

Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml @ 100ml cooking recipe:
20 gram Testosterone Cypionate powder (18.75ml)
35ml Ethyl Oleate (EO)
32ml Grapeseed Oil (GSO)
3ml BA (3%)
15ml BB (15%)

I tested it with a roid test from amazon.
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B01BKKX76C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The test kit comes with a two part B and D color metric system.
Part B changed color into a brownish maybe dark orange type of color which seemed pretty close to what the chart said it was supposed to be.
But the part D that was supposed to turn purple indicating a hormone is present stayed the same color as when I first added a few drops.
One of the comments on amazon for this test kit said that someone tested their test cyp that came from a Walgreens pharmacy with a legit prescription.
And they said their test was negative, so they basically said the test kit may be at fault. And they said to be aware.

I'm thinking about ordering another test kit from labmax***/
and see if this other test kit that uses UV light is any different.
Or I could just use the homebrew I made for a while, like maybe a month or so, and then go to a local lab and have blood work done and see where my test range is, to see if its higher than my normal.

Do you have any knowledge of labmax test kits? Are they a good option for testing gear?
I'm not sure what I should do next.

If I had to guess what this homebrew is showing as on the test chart that roidtest has, I would guess they may have sent me Methenolone Acetate.
I guess this because the color from test B looks possibly similar to what my test color was and that compound doesn't have a color change listed for part D, which could explain why it never changed color.
Here is a link to the chart. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1032/4543/files/roidtest-afk-instructions.pdf?10653214285156788257
If my guess is right then the Methenolone Acetate is also known as Primobolan. Would this still be worth using?

I'm really hoping that the test kit I used is at fault here.
Also do you think it's safe to just go ahead and use this brew? I used 1ml so far about a week ago and never had any pain at the injection sight or any other ill effect's.

Last edited by a moderator:
just following along.

I dont know exactly what happens at the molecule level but Ibalways thought "steroids" were hormones. Test or a DHT variation. . . . .

update thos mo fo as you get info forum bro!!!

So I recently placed an order for some raw testosterone cypionate powder, which I received.
I followed this recipe.

35ml Ethyl Oleate (EO)
32ml Grapeseed Oil (GSO)
3ml BA (3%)
15ml BB (15%)

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B01BKKX76C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Part B changed color into a brownish maybe dark orange type of color which seemed pretty close to what the chart said it was supposed to be.
But the part D that was supposed to turn purple indicating a hormone is present stayed the same color as when I first added a few drops.
One of the comments on amazon for this test kit said that someone tested their test cyp that came from a Walgreens pharmacy with a legit prescription.
And they said their test was negative, so they basically said the test kit may be at fault. And they said to be aware.

Or I could just use the homebrew I made for a while, like maybe a month or so, and then go to a local lab and have blood work done and see where my test range is, to see if its higher than my normal.

Do you have any knowledge of labmax test kits? Are they a good option for testing gear?

If I had to guess what this homebrew is showing as on the test chart that roidtest has, I would guess they may have sent me Methenolone Acetate.
I guess this because the color from test B looks possibly similar to what my test color was and that compound doesn't have a color change listed for part D, which could explain why it never changed color.
Here is a link to the chart. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1032/4543/files/roidtest-afk-instructions.pdf?10653214285156788257
If my guess is right then the Methenolone Acetate is also known as Primobolan. Would this still be worth using?

Also do you think it's safe to just go ahead and use this brew? I used 1ml so far about a week ago and never had any pain at the injection sight or any other ill effect's.

what are your stats man, age, weight, height, bf% etc.

I followed this recipe.

35ml Ethyl Oleate (EO)
32ml Grapeseed Oil (GSO)
3ml BA (3%)
15ml BB (15%)

Before jumping to ordering expensive tests and sending samples out, you can do simple melting point tests and solubility tests in types of emulsifiers and try to crash them at different temperatures. And after ordering enough of it you'll get it down to the point where you actually know what the smells are of test, tren etc... Certain things. Juat an idea.

Hello guys I have a quick question about finaplix conversion, years ago I recall a friend of mine swearing the longer he let the pellets soak in total darkness for however many days the better the tren potency etc so u think there is any truth to this??? Anyhow couldn’t post my own question yet to knew thx a lot guys hope to hear back from you ***128077;***128077;***128077;

Before jumping to ordering expensive tests and sending samples out, you can do simple melting point tests and solubility tests in types of emulsifiers and try to crash them at different temperatures. And after ordering enough of it you'll get it down to the point where you actually know what the smells are of test, tren etc... Certain things. Juat an idea.
that really is a good way to go.

Hello guys I have a quick question about finaplix conversion, years ago I recall a friend of mine swearing the longer he let the pellets soak in total darkness for however many days the better the tren potency etc so u think there is any truth to this??? Anyhow couldn***8217;t post my own question yet to knew thx a lot guys hope to hear back from you ***128077;***128077;***128077;

is there really a way to increase trenbolone potency after purchase?

Back