12 day turn around

I just had a delivery attempt made today from an order I placed over the weekend that shipped on Tuesday. 5 days, non-domestic, is hella fast! Now I to make sure I'm home tomorrow to sign for the package. Thanks PSL!

I just had a delivery attempt made today from an order I placed over the weekend that shipped on Tuesday. 5 days, non-domestic, is hella fast! Now I to make sure I'm home tomorrow to sign for the package. Thanks PSL!

Thank you for choosing us!

I picked up my package Friday night, as I would not be around for second attempt. It was packaged very discretely and everything wrapped tightly. The wrapping paper was a nice touch ;). Thanks PSL!

I placed an order and emailed them asking about payments methods.

Waiting for them to get back to me.

Did you receive an auto response that they received your order? I had a similar issue and had to switch email addy

Last edited:
I wish I responded to injectables like most of you guys, orals are the only thing that make me big strong and vascular. Hell even dbol makes my stomach lean out. The leanest I've ever been was actually on dbol (with test of course). Test I always keep in always. But damn never blew up from deca or tren. Got some good veins on eq and slight appetite increase.

That's hella fast I shoulda tried them I don't know where da living hell my package at lol

I wish I responded to injectables like most of you guys, orals are the only thing that make me big strong and vascular. Hell even dbol makes my stomach lean out. The leanest I've ever been was actually on dbol (with test of course). Test I always keep in always. But damn never blew up from deca or tren. Got some good veins on eq and slight appetite increase.

Injectables are different than orals. Orals have different properties then injectables. Its the way it is.

Try Euro Pharmacies injectables and I bet you see what you want. :D

Back