12 weeks out from NPC Utah Open

freqfly

NPC Amateur Bodybuilder
f0303dd3.jpg

Quick shot before massive Christmas day cheat session. 12 weeks out.

Last edited:
Let's see some front double bicep,front and rear lat spread, and side chest bro.can't judge very much from that one photo

Looks like you got some pretty good thickness going.

After this show, declare war on your lats and legs and you'll have a pretty good package going.

Good luck and enjoy the cheat day!

**Also**

Your double bicep shot is too scrunched up. Drop your elbows a bit. This will help your lats drop down some during the shot and give you a wider appearance across the shoulders. I know you werent looking for posing cretiques, but I though I'd add that since it jumped out at me.

You should post pics of your compulsory poses here so we can give you some pointers. Proper posing is everything!

Last edited:
Ya my posing is better than that, was in a bit of a hurry. I'll post some more up tomorrow. I appreciate the critiques, going for the win in my class this time and need all the help I can get.

Yeah post up another front lat with the arms as olympian stated, I think that'll make a difference. Def more triceps bro, your bi's aren't proportional to them. Lets seem some lat spreads! What are your measurments?

003d6bb3.jpg

a623d911.jpg

Took a few more this morning. Holding onto a bit of water because of Xmas cheat session, haha. But I appreciate any feedback on what I can work on. Thanks bros. Freq~
eed69acf.jpg

b266e385.jpg

ur in good shape bro! i will have to agree with rougen123, ur triceps need to bust out a little more, and thicken out ur back a little more... asides that u looke pretty proportional.

good luck bro

ure looking very good bro and i wish u all the best on the big day that lyes ahead of u.

ure quads and abs r lookin for good considering where ure at at this point.
u remind me of what arnold once said; shorter guys always have a tendancy to dwarf themselves when posing. don't do that, chin up, chest out and make ureself feel like ure conquering the stage. show it in ure face and tight posing.

work more on ure upper and lower pecs, calves, and ure lats. i'd focus on weighted dips and incline on separate days for ure pecs. lemme know if u want me to show the most effective way of targetting and growing lower pecs with dips. u'll look like u need a bra.

btw, just a small tip: if u want a huge advantage amongst everyone in ure weight class, grow ure arms. especially peaks.

Bro, I was looking at your cycle in your sig....I think you should start the tren sooner if you've got enough/money to buy more.

Mixed 1cc test-e with .75cc tren-e and pinned my quad yesterday. Sore today!!! Can't wait till it kicks in

Don't take this the wrong way your in much better shape than I am now.

You shoulders need an inch, and your bi's need some size
your calves need some work too. 12 weeks is a long time to get where you want to be.
Keep up the good work. I can see your putting in the time. How tall are you?

Where about in Utah are you. I have lots of family and Friends out in happy valley.

Last edited:
No offense taken Pirate, contructive feedback is the only way I can improve. Starting this week I'm adding more volume for shoulders and biceps actually so that should help. I'm 5'8". I'm in Salt lake city, east bench area.

Back