18 Yrs Old Wanna Compete Check Out The Pics And Let Me Know What U Think!!

FABO

Hey I Want To Get More Massive, Im Planning On Competing Next April, As A Teen Competitor... But I Need Some Help, Please Send Me Back What U Thinnk. ILL TAKE ALL THE HELP I GET
Im 18 Be 19 In November Im About 5'9 And Wiegh 213...

Man !! what have you been cycling ? Big size for a 18 year old but it looks like you got some gyno over there !?

You're big but looks pretty sloppy. You might want to get down to 200lbs and then take pics again. whats your b/f %? Im gonna say 17-19% anyone think otherwise?

No I Never Takin Anything Besides Some Creatine, And I Takin Some Pro-hormone Called Tren-xtreme By (american-cellular Labs) For About 5 Weeks, Didnt Get Anything Out Of It So I Stoped Takeing It, Got On 6 Oxo Following The Tren-xtreme.
My B/f Is 17.8%

Help Please!!!

yea 4 sure, my weakness are weak(shoulders, biceps, upper chest, lower abs) my strengths r strong(back, legs, triceps, serratus, lats)

Ok, here is the help you need.

1. It is obvious that you have a well developed gyno, it is easily seen even with a shirt on. I dont know if ProHormones can do gyno that bad, first time i saw the pics i thought u were on long abused cycles of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) without any estrogen fighters.

2. Stop the PH you are taking, get your self some nolvadex, and take it at 40 mg everyday. Worst case would be a surgery to take it off.

3. Though there is no use of saying it, you starting throwing strange stuff in your body way earlier than needed.

4. Try to loose some fat, tone up a bit, hopefully this will take a little of the fat in the pecs area, hence less visible gyno.

5. work on your shoulders, they are the most lagging part.

6. All in all, its too early to think of competing now, fix the stuff that need to be fixed first.

then what sould i do???? would it be to late 2 take novaldex even tough its been a while sense i took the ph???

FABO said:
then what sould i do???? would it be to late 2 take novaldex even tough its been a while sense i took the ph???
you've got a good frame for it bro but you really need to get better pics and definitely bring up the shoulders. Judges look at all aspects of your physique so focus on bringing up the lagging parts or you won't do very well. you don't always have to be the biggest guy either, condition plays a huge role in comps. your back looks very wide but again it's hard to judge from the pics. you've got a journey ahead of you if you want to compete but it'll be worth it for sure.

I think the nolva was suggested for you to start taking it right away to ward off the gyno.

bro,you got a raw young untapped physique..once you learn your body your gonna be a beast...fucking 18..your a monster for 18

Back