1st cycle advice

bignewf

Search Thread

Rate This Thread

Today, 12:20 AM #1

bignewf

bignewf is online now Rookie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default 1st short cycle

hey guys.. im new as a member to the forum but have been reading for quite some time..
I am considering my first cycle but have a few questions..

1st off I see that the majority of cycles usualy run 12 weeks plus post cycle therapy (pct)... due to work I am normally only home for 4 weeks at a time... and then do a 4 week trip at sea.. there are gyms available on the ships but I do not feel comfortable(nor do I think it is a good idea) to take aas into my workplace... but have no problem running post cycle therapy (pct) while out there

my main question is, is there any way for me to run a short 4 week cycle while home and then run my post cycle therapy (pct) while at work? if so would it be better to runa short ester, long or a combo of both...

any help would be greatly appreciated guys thanks... btw site is awesome

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 03:14 AM #2

bignewf

Also guys my stats are as follows.
age 23
height 6ft
weight 250lbs
bf 20%
I have been working out consistently for 5 years
my best lifts to date are:
max dead: 575 lbs
max bench: 435 lbs
max squat: 455lbs
225 for 30 reps on bench

as of late my training is as follows
Monday legs
Tuesday chest(dbells) triceps (extenstions)
Wednesday back (pulldowns and close grip rows) biceps (dbells)
Thursday shoulders (dbells) traps
Friday chest (bbell) triceps (press and dips)
Saturday back (deads and bbell rows) biceps (bbell)
sunday shoulders (bbell) traps

I know most ppl will have a lot to say abot my routine but as of late it works for me.. also I work at sea for 4 weeks at a time so wile im home I have more time for rest than most people and never work a part that is sore.. while at sea I change my routine to a 4day split due to 12 hr work days

my diet has changed drastically..

previously (before last yr) I would eat some "junk food" ie nachos tacos etc but I have successfully cut this type offood out of my diet for over a yr now and have cut almst 25pounds in the process

my diet since then has been ALOT of chicken, some steak and fish, eggs oatmeal sweet potatoe and some whole grain rice.. lots of veggies... peppers broccoli brussel spouts.. I drink lots of water (more than 5l a day)

supplements are as follows
protein shake ( 2 daily) mgn American iso
as of late my creatine has been cellmass
pre workout no xplode (as of late ive started to like bsn, cheap in my area)
on multi
aminolast during workouts
anatropin test booster
an HGH up
animal mstak

any help will b greatly appreciated thanks guys

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message .

Today, 03:34 AM #3

halfwit

halfwit is offline I'm a little teapot. halfwit's Avatar

Honestly, unless you ran all short esters or suspension - I just don't see the point. I'd wait until your lifestyle can support this, it's just pissing money away otherwise in my opinion. I really hate telling you that too as it's obvious by your stats (aside from being a *smidge* young) that you probably ARE ready for AAS and could benefit from it.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message .

Today, 04:17 AM #4

bignewf

good and bad to hear... appreciate the reply.. glad to hear that someone else thinks im ready for my first cycle... sucks because the lifestyle will never change... but the way my work goes I could be home 4 or I could b home 8... currently I am hom since the 2nd of april.. so just over 8 weeks... when I go I could be hme that long again.... would their be any way to load before I leave if I do get called back early.... or maybe plan a 6 week cycle and just take a small amount with me.... or If I did start a cycle of say test-e and got called back after 6 weeks... what would be the outcome... just run post cycle therapy (pct) after its outta my system or continuefor the full cycle... again thanks bro

Today, 01:22 PM #5

bignewf

also guys I just finished reading a post by realgains... fairly older post... 2004 I think.. and the subject was short cycles.

he had several example cycle but one that intrigued me most was 4 on 4 off
the aas he used for the example was test prop, tren, and dbol.. in varying doses

this being my first cycle I didn't want mix anything, just plain test

would just test prop be fine for a 4 week cycle, also how would t400 fair for a 4 week cycle due to the fact that it contains several esters (Testosterone propionate 50 mg/cc..... Testosterone cypionate 175 mg/cc .......Testosterone enanthate 175 mg/cc) or even t300 (Testosterone enanthate 100 mg Testosterone cypionate 100 mg Testosterone Proprionate 100 mg)

how would these fair in a shorter cycle, keeping in mind I could run this for anywhere up to 8 weeks, 4 being the shortest...

thanks for the help guys

sorry for the long post guys.. I wasn't sure how to move it from one board to another and cant pm anyone yet to find out how so I just copied..

thanks metalhead.. I have read that post but it dosent really answer my question

basically I wanted to start my first cycle .. but due to my work I am gone to sea for 4 weeks at a time andhome for 4 weeks at a time... in some instances I could be home for 6-8

I wanted to run a short cycle and did some research and seen that realgains did an article on short cycles but the article was dated 2004

one of the example cycle he put up was 4 on 4 off of test prop and tren

being my first cycle I didn't want to mix anything other then test,, and was wondering if test prop could be beneficial for this amount of time or is there a better way to go about it

ex t400 or t300 , seeing that they are blends of test and the different length esters might be beneficial over a shorter period.. again keeping in mind that the possibility is there for an 8 week cycleand I would have enough on hand for that along with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) .. just wondering if the cycle was cut to a 4 week one if it would still be any good

thanks guys any help would be greatly appreciated

Are you able to bring some gear with you when you go?? I hear great things about T400/T300 I was actually gonna try it on my next cycle.

abusedyam... I could bring it with me but if avoidable I would rather just bring my post cycle therapy (pct) with me.. didn't really want to take aas into the workplace... especially on my first aas cycle just in case

wanted to stay away from orals.. I don't really mind taking them with me.. I just wanted to know if running several shorter back to back cycles of just test and what one would be best weather it be test e,c,prop or a blend

again it would only cut into short if it would be effective to do a short back to back... otherwise Id probably just run through the trip

but thanks for the advice

wanted to stay away from orals.. I don't really mind taking them with me.. I just wanted to know if running several shorter back to back cycles of just test and what one would be best weather it be test e,c,prop or a blend

again it would only cut into short if it would be effective to do a short back to back... otherwise Id probably just run through the trip

but thanks for the advice

If you did prop you could make it an 8 week but you said you're gone 4 weeks at a time so you could do a 12 weeks cycle. You'd be able to do 4 weeks at home 4 weeks away and the last 4 at home and pct away. Also it might be easier to do the 12 weeks because you would have to do less shots. 8 shots of test e or cyp compared to around 14 or so shots of prop. You could preload all your shots too.

thanks for the reply man.... if I were to do the 12 week cycle what would be best,
test e,c,prop or 300/400

also what do you mean by preload all your shots??

thanks again man

thanks guys for all the help.. ima start a new thread with my cycle outline to make sure there are now issues.. thanks again

Preload all your shots means fill up your syringes so they are ready to be injected whenever you need to do it and def test e or cyp for first cycle.

Back