1st cycle critique

SonOfSam

hi guys, i have been reading and reading for the last few days, all my research comes from this site and fitnessgeared. i am looking for lean mass, if i gain some fat, so be it, but im 5'9 160 11% bodyfat. i train 5 days a week, 12 sets for larger muscle groups, 10 for smaller. Low to medium reps per set. I sleep very well and nutrition is my strong point. i am 28 years old and have been training seriously for 5 years. i know Eq is one of the best lean gainers out there, but its a bit out of my price range, so heres what i have come up with, any help would be greatly appreciated...

weeks 1-4: 30mg dbol ed
weeks 1-10: 400mgs eql enth.
weeks 4-10: qv prop 100mgs eod

clomid 11 days after last enth shot. novladex in case of terrible sides and considering Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). any need for liquidex through this cycle? the doses are fairly low and im not sure the bloat will be that severe. thanks for any input guys.

SonOfSam said:
hi guys, i have been reading and reading for the last few days, all my research comes from this site and fitnessgeared. i am looking for lean mass, if i gain some fat, so be it, but im 5'9 160 11% bodyfat. i train 5 days a week, 12 sets for larger muscle groups, 10 for smaller. Low to medium reps per set. I sleep very well and nutrition is my strong point. i am 28 years old and have been training seriously for 5 years. i know Eq is one of the best lean gainers out there, but its a bit out of my price range, so heres what i have come up with, any help would be greatly appreciated...

weeks 1-4: 30mg dbol ed
weeks 1-10: 400mgs eql enth.
weeks 4-10: qv prop 100mgs eod

clomid 11 days after last enth shot. novladex in case of terrible sides and considering Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). any need for liquidex through this cycle? the doses are fairly low and im not sure the bloat will be that severe. thanks for any input guys.

it looks good....but i would take out the prop and use eq for weeks 1-10 but thats my opinion

You dont need two types of test in there. Go like this:

Enthanate: 400mg/week for 10 weeks
Dbol: 30mg/ED for weeks 1-4

Clomid 21 days after last test shot.

A more efficient use of the prop would be in weeks 11-13 while the enth is clearing out of your system. Start Clomid three days after your last prop shot. I'm sure you would do fine without the prop, but if you were going to use it that is how I would.

The Almighty said:
You dont need two types of test in there. Go like this:

Enthanate: 400mg/week for 10 weeks
Dbol: 30mg/ED for weeks 1-4

Clomid 21 days after last test shot.

I agree with Almighty!;)

im gunna go devils advocate and say the cycle looks fine the way it is...except i would run the prop earliar in the cycle so u get the benefits of the test early in anticipation of the enanth.

Back