1st Cycle Ever - My Plan is Test Cyp w/Var

dynamic_1

To begin, I'll start by saying that I've done, what I think to be, enough homework where I can post something & get quality responses. I apologize in advance if Ive missed a research item, so here goes. My ultimate goal is to get a lean, hard body with a noticeable 6 pack and gain maybe 7-10 lean muscle, I'm not a bodybuilder & not looking to get huge gains. I also know that diet is key to a 6-pack, so I've listen my stats & background below.

Stats:
1st time on anything
35 years old
150 pounds
5'9"
Bodyfat is ~ 10% (I think). I will be pics later.
Weight Training - Been working out pretty hard for ~12 years. I do one body part a day, as strong and hard as I can. As an example, I'm 150 lbs and can plug out 2 reps of 225 on the bench press and can leg press 4 reps of 540 lbs. My workout is around 6:45AM, after my cardio. I'll usually drink a protein shake while I'm working out.
Cardio: I run for speed and distance. I run about 3-4 days a week. I usually run for 20 minutes each time. On the tread, the first mile is set at 8.0 with .5 incline and the remainder of the time it's set to 6.5 with 1 incline. My average is about 350-400 calories that I burn. I'm still trying to estimate how much of that is fat vs. muscle. My cardio is before I eat anything, around 6:15AM
ABS: I do the P90x ab exercise every 3 days. Example--I do it on a Monday & I'll do it again on a Thursday and then again on Sunday.
Diet: I've been eating healthy pretty much all my life. As an example, my average daily meal is like this. After my workout, I'll eat 2 jumbo hardboiled eggs and 2 jumbo hardboiled egg whites. Lunch is about 1 1/2 chicken breasts with broccoli or spinach salad @ 12PM. Snack is usually apple or Fage greek yogurt @ 3PM. Dinner is usually salmon, red snapper, or grilled chicken with red quinoa or spinach. Before I go to bed, I'll eat mixed nuts, but lately, I've been drinking casein protein.

My total protein intake is about 200-225g and my daily caloric intake is about 2000-2250.

So that's my background, now here is my plan.

1. Test Cyp for 10-12 weeks (depending on when I get my hands on it. I should note that Ill be in Ibiza for 2 weeks, so I want to finish my cycle before I get on my flight..more on this later.) My dosage will be 350mg/week.
2. Arimidex for my AI. .25mg/day for my entire cycle, which means if I get my hands on 1mg pills, I'll be able to split them up. So I should get 21 1mg pills, split them in 4, which will yield 84 .25mg.
3. Var for cutting up - I've gotten lots of mixed research on this..Please help. Some research has lead me to stack the var every day during the duration of the cycle @ 40mg/day. Some front-load it & some finish their cycle & do var the last 6 weeks of test--So I'm not sure here.
4. PCT - Clomid 100/50/50/25 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. From my research, I should start this 2 weeks after I finish my cycle. So if I finish my cycle on the day I go on my trip & I'm gone for 2 weeks, then I should start my PCT when I get back.

So that's my story, I appreciate any feedback/comments from experienced users. Thanks again for reading my post & helping me out.

First off I'd say you need to EAT -- your only 150 lbs,, you only eat 2000 calories a day ,, your already at 10% bf (which means your already lean as hell with a good six pack)... Yet your goal is to be lean.
Doesn't make much sense to me .. If you want to put on 7 pounds of muscle, like you say,, then your gonna need to eat big and put on about 25 or more pounds of body weight to do that (I'm not talking gaining fat either)

Also -
350 mg of test is a maintenance dose,, not a cycle dose.. Needs to be 500+
.25 mg AI every day is too much to start this out
Save the var for your next cycle

U need to eat more, u say u don't want to be a bodybuilder but at 150lbs thats low as hell for your height bro, it can be achievable without aas at this point, other then working on your diet and upping those cals

5'9" and 150 Holy fuck dude. How is that even possible? You need pre cycle bloods at your age. You may have low test already so get checked. You need to eat a lot more man.

2 inches shorter than I yet 60 pounds lighter; u want to hand out band aids when u bump into people bro ? lol

Really though at 9 percent you need to max out on calories man as 150 is thin..which is cool but to gain...really to gain add 1400-2000 cal s dude as AAS thrive in a calorie rich environment.

5'9" and 150 Holy fuck dude. How is that even possible? You need pre cycle bloods at your age. You may have low test already so get checked. You need to eat a lot more man.

Especially with 12 years of training under his belt. -- he's probably hypo...

OP - get your test levels checked,, I was stuck under 150 pounds for years due to having a total test of only 167 -- once I got on trt and got my levels up to 900+ .. I put on muscle .. 185 is my 'fit' weight,, hopefully on my way to 200 lbs by the end of current cycle

Stats:
1st time on anything
35 years old
150 pounds
5'9"
Bodyfat is ~ 10% (I think).

My total protein intake is about 200-225g and my daily caloric intake is about 2000-2250.
I'm 5'9-1/4", 176 and less than 10% body fat.

Your TDEE is 2618 calories, you're already eating 300 to 400 calories under maintenance and running like a gazelle, that's why you're a-buck-fifty. You could be ripped like a motherfucker at 180, but you have to eat!

$.02

I appreciate all the advice given here. Based on additional research, I think I'll start with a Test Cyp cycle only, 350mg/week for 12 weeks. With that being said, can anyone recommend AI for me during the cycle. I've come across a ton of different information related to the use of it (which kind, dosage, and when during the cycle). My original thought was Arimidex for my AI. .25mg/day for my entire cycle, which means if I get my hands on 1mg pills, I'll be able to split them up. So I should get 21 1mg pills, split them in 4, which will yield 84 .25mg.

Does this make sense?

I appreciate all the advice given here. Based on additional research, I think I'll start with a Test Cyp cycle only, 350mg/week for 12 weeks. With that being said, can anyone recommend AI for me during the cycle. I've come across a ton of different information related to the use of it (which kind, dosage, and when during the cycle). My original thought was Arimidex for my AI. .25mg/day for my entire cycle, which means if I get my hands on 1mg pills, I'll be able to split them up. So I should get 21 1mg pills, split them in 4, which will yield 84 .25mg.

Does this make sense?

Go back to post #2 in this thread and re read it in it's entirety

you need to do the leg work if you want to be in this game. Thats why I re directed you to post #2. There are 2 links in there with a proper first cycle. No spoon feeding here.

"Educate before you medicate"

you need to do the leg work if you want to be in this game. Thats why I re directed you to post #2. There are 2 links in there with a proper first cycle. No spoon feeding here.

"Educate before you medicate"

I found the post that you were talking about, I read it before, but after all my research, I've re-read it and it makes a lot more sense now. I think my questions have been answered. Thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to my post, much is appreciated.

I found the post that you were talking about, I read it before, but after all my research, I've re-read it and it makes a lot more sense now. I think my questions have been answered. Thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to my post, much is appreciated.

That's what it's all about. Helping each other out. Glad to hear you got it figured out :)

Back