1st cycle: Fat Loss (T3, CLEN, Enanthate, Equipose)

username1234

Hello

I'm 33, male
Have been lifting weights for a few years.
I have been stuck in a no mans zone for a long time. Everytime I started a muscle gain diet- I also ended up piling (even more) fat. But when I focused on fat loss- I started losing strength and after a few weeks had nothing to show for it.
Hence the drastic measures of T3 and CLEN.
Previously too I have tried CLEN and ephedrine on their own.

This is my 1st cycle.
My focus: FAT LOSS

12 week cycle:
*T3: 75 mcg
*CLEN: 160 mcg (2 weeks on/off. Started mid way.)
*Test Enanthate: 500 mg a week (to prevent catabolism)
*Eqipoise: 600 mg a week (Last 2 weeks)
*Provinorum: to suppress any side effects I get from excessive estrogen production.
2 tabs (25mg each) morning and night
*Liv52: a herbal supplement for better liver health

My Results in 8 weeks (4 weeks to go...then PCT)
lost around 4.5 kg
Bodyfat %: from 25% to 20%

DIET: Ketogenic ish
Consuming mostly proteins and fats. Carbs from vegies.
WEIGHT TRAINING: I was mostly on upper and lower body splits. But honestly, most of the time I was too exhausted to train properly. Also as of now, have hardly weight trained for the last week. I'm currently thinking of a bodypart a day split. That way the volume will be low enough not to cause exhaustion.
CARDIO: SORRY TO SAY- in 8 weeks must have done cardio for 8 times. I was going through my journal. Will be including more fasted cardio from tomorrow.

My q are about the following:
*Do i need equipoise? This cycle was designed by a friend. The reasoning was this will help me with the hardening and my strength levels.
*Hair loss: anything I can do to lower this? I am already genetically cursed in this area. The extra test with the higher dht is kind of speeding it up.
No testicle shrinkage, no problems with sexual drive, no acne.

*Nutrition: I'm trying bcaa and stimulants- but that at the most helps me move through my sessions like a zombie :(
I'm not including any starchy carbs directly.
My carbs are coming in from milk and whatever incidental carbs I get from veggies.
No post workout carbs.
I seem to have 3 choices:
-Full Keto: which might be a little difficult for me since I'm a lacto-evo vegetarian.
-Calorie cutting from Fats and doing a low carb
-continue with my current KETOish diet and include starchy carbs in one or two meals prior to training.

Training:
do I need to follow a certain training protocol when on a fat loss? I think not..but just asking- if any of you have had more success with a particular program

Thank you very much for your time in reading this...I appreciate all responses.
Thanking you all in anticipation of your answers.

1. That's either some seriously fake clen, or you're a mutant. 160mcg would probably put me six feet under. You getting the shakes and cramping?

2. EQ isn't going to harden you up lol. It's going to make your blood into jello if you don't donate blood. It might be making cardio easier for you at the moment, but that can change quick. Oh, and EQ is known for INCREASING hunger/appetite... D'oh!

3. Diet is KING. It doesn't matter if you're bulking, cutting, or in maintenance. If the diet isn't up to snuff, neither will your results be.

4. I'm assuming you meant proviron. This is a non-methylated form of masteron - a DHT derivative steroid. It doesn't control estradiol, it just has a higher binding affinity to the androgen receptors over estradiol - bumping your free testosterone up. This is also going to accelerate your MPB. You need an AI for estradiol issues.

5. If you're prone to balding, AAS is going to make it worse. Either make peace with this, or stop using the hormones. Sure, there are products like Nizoral shampoo or drugs, but each carries their own side effects.

It seems like you have a goal, but haven't really put the time into researching too much. There's no such thing as keto-ish btw, you're either in ketosis (using fats for energy), or not (glucose burning).

I would strongly advise you take your diet plans to the diet forum and post up in 3J's thread for advice. If you really want to see results, you can even hire him - which will not only ensure you have an optimal diet (you have to follow it of course), but really open your eyes as to how it's done.

AAS and cutting aids are really a very small piece of the puzzle here. If you don't have the right diet, or training set up, it's frankly a waste of money. I'd make some suggestions regarding the training, but I'd rather you tackle the diet part first, as that's going to make the biggest impact overall.

My .02c :)

This whole thing...needs help.

I would seriously suggest spending any money you were going to spend on steroids on a diet coach instead (such as 3J on this forum)

It will put you leaps and bounds farther than that ill-advised brocycle

don't be concerned about strength when you are cutting... focus... grow or cut... not both

and like mentioned above, 160mcg of clen is a crazy amount... 80mcg of clen with 50mcg of t3 is plenty enough to be effective if you diet, training are zoned in

it's quite easy to get in the 15% body fat range without the help of clen/t3, you just need more discipline with diet and takes time... months, not weeks

Last edited:
Thank you halfwit, snowpatrol, china wall

Esp halfwit for the detailed response
You hit it on the nail.. I was really low and down. Not perfectly in my senses when I started. Also I caved in to peer pressure.
Am doing my homework now.

1.Those talking about my mega doses...yes..at 160mcg of CLEN theres shivering and all. No cramping.
Maybe a fake? yes.
But also, for some reason my body has a very very high tolerance to stuff like this.
Embarrassed to say,...but, well...you can check out my 1st post here for it.

2.Eqipoise:
seems more of a gaining drug..."Gains are slow and steady with relatively few side effects."
seems to be a version of Deca.
So what do you suggest? I have already taken it for 3 weeks. Stop it now? And save it for when I focus on gaining strength?
It really doesnt seem to do much for fat loss. AND- I really don't want to distract myself from my fat loss efforts.

3.Diet:
Yeahhhhh...
I see so many mistakes.
MY fat consumption is off the charts even for keto.
I'm going through various posts you linked me to..

4.Proviron/ Provinorum
am i allowed to post links?
i wnt through some sites and - yes..it does have some anti es properties. But you are right. Not the 1st choice in anyone's arsenal. Also it seems to stress your liver all the more.
Am going on 1 Nolvadex + 1 provinorum

5.Hair loss
Have introduced Finasteride.
Again it seems to be a staple recommendation in quite a few cycles

For the past 3 days- had utterly crashed- mentally exhausted, not wanting to train even the bare minimum I was training, lots of old injuries coming up...
Classic overtraining and not enough recovery.
So past 2-3 days- no training, no thermogenics.

Thanks!

Back