1st cycle ...gyno

THEBIGMM

im currently ending my second week of sus at 500mg/week.... i have noticed my nipples are a little sore and am aware that this is the begining of gyno .... im hearing that nolvadex is difficult to get a hold of and that arimidex (probably not correct spelling) is my only option, but at $8-$10 a tab .... i need some advice

$8-$10 is ridiculous. Take this as a learning experience, now you know how your body will react to test. Liquid Research has what you need.

THEBIGMM

There is a few websites that come to mind where you can acquire nolvadex, arimidex, etc. for research purposes ofcourse........ I'm not sure if its allowed to post the website here so I'll bump this for a MOD to see and give the thumps up or point you in the right direction. Their delivery is damn quick so that shouldn't be a problem. Best of luck to you!

Nzom said:
I hear people say to go to: http://www.liquidresearch.com/

I hear they have nolva there. :)

:D

Nzom said:
You also might want to email them and say you have an emergency. This way they ship tomorrow and you will get it saturday.

I also hear that you want to start with 40mg of nolva until symptoms subside, and then 20mg until end of cycle.

Good luck

Solid advice Nzom!

You also might want to email them and say you have an emergency. This way they ship tomorrow and you will get it saturday.

I also hear that you want to start with 40mg of nolva until symptoms subside, and then 20mg until end of cycle.

Good luck

Back