1st cycle - Help! seeing problems!

profboy

This was my first cycle ever and I admit I planned very poorly for it.

To start off:
21y/o
185lb
6ft
~13% bf

Original Stack:
wk: 1-8 test-p 560mg/wk EOD

So far I just finished my second week of test-p and I am losing hair out the ass. I am really starting to freak out about this.

Another thing that pisses me off is my friend who set everything up for me has been pinning me 160mg eod which is 640mg/wk. I did not want to go this high.

To me my hair is much more important than this cycle so I have decided that I want to stop.

I'm really kicking myself in the ass for relying on someone else and not doing this shit on my own.

I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) orals that are doctor prescribed to my friend and I started taking those yesterday but as of now this is what I am thinking of taking as PCT: (i don't have anything yet)

Could you also help me out with the dosing?

For 4 weeks
Clomid
Formastanzol 10 pumps daily
Post cycle
Forged post cycle
D-aspartic acid

I also want to take finasteride for my hair loss..thoughts??

Any advice is extremely appreciated!!

Last edited:
You should've never cycled...especially since you are too young and.you didn't have everything ready beforehand...
Poor decision making...
How many weeks along are you?

You should've never cycled...especially since you are too young and.you didn't have everything ready beforehand...
Poor decision making...
How many weeks along are you?

I agree completely

I just finished my second week of pinning 160 eod .Yesterday i dropped the dosage to 50 mg because i want to get off but since i dont have post cycle therapy (pct) i dont want to stop cold turkey because i am afraid of crashing.

After i stop the test should my hairloss stop or is there a possibility it will continue during my post cycle therapy (pct)? Because i can imagine my t levels will still be pretty high during my post cycle therapy (pct).

Should i pickup some finasteride and take it throughout my post cycle therapy (pct)?

Is this hairloss im experiencing permanent? Or will my hair grow back?

Last edited:
It's permanent. It just means you have MPB (male pattern baldness) in your family it's the same hair you would have lost when you got older but the AAS just speeds it up.

I agree completely

I just finished my second week of pinning 160 eod .Yesterday i dropped the dosage to 50 mg because i want to get off but since i dont have post cycle therapy (pct) i dont want to stop cold turkey because i am afraid of crashing.

After i stop the test should my hairloss stop or is there a possibility it will continue during my post cycle therapy (pct)? Because i can imagine my t levels will still be pretty high during my post cycle therapy (pct).

Should i pickup some finasteride and take it throughout my post cycle therapy (pct)?

Is this hairloss im experiencing permanent? Or will my hair grow back?

The hair you have lost will not come back. It will not continue to fall out like it is now when you come off. How soon can you get hold of your post cycle therapy (pct) compounds?

The hair you have lost will not come back. It will not continue to fall out like it is now when you come off. How soon can you get hold of your pct compounds?

Thanks

I just ordered everything this morning:
clomid
Formastanzol
Post cycle
Forged post cycle
D-aspartic acid

So I should be receiving it within the next 2 to 3 days

I think im going to need to inject another 50mg of test p tomorrow since I don't have my supplies yet...what do you think?

Thanks

I just ordered everything this morning:
clomid
Formastanzol
Post cycle
Forged post cycle
D-aspartic acid

So I should be receiving it within the next 2 to 3 days

I think im going to need to inject another 50mg of test p tomorrow since I don't have my supplies yet...what do you think?

If you are going to get your pct products within the next 2 or 3 days then no you don't need to pin again. With Test P you should start pct 5 to 7 days after your last pin.
Read the sticky in the anabolic steroid forum about PCT protocol...you will find your info their.

But if you do pin again because you are worried you won't receive your pct in time then start pct next Wed...

If you are going to get your post cycle therapy (pct) products within the next 2 or 3 days then no you don't need to pin again. With Test P you should start post cycle therapy (pct) 5 to 7 days after your last pin.
Read the sticky in the anabolic steroid forum about post cycle therapy (pct) protocol...you will find your info their.

Ok cool, I decided not to pin today because my last injection was monday so I will start up my post cycle therapy (pct) friday if everything gets here..if not monday it should all be here.

That thread with the post cycle therapy (pct) protocol says to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) up to my post cycle therapy (pct) but not during post cycle therapy (pct), does that mean up to the day before i start my post cycle therapy (pct) or should I stop a few days before like I am with my test p?

Last edited:
It's permanent. It just means you have MPB (male pattern baldness) in your family it's the same hair you would have lost when you got older but the AAS just speeds it up.
This is not neccessarily true. I can guarantee that anyone running 160 eod will experince some level of hairloss. It does not automatically mean that it is MPB or that it will not come back. It very well could be, but at the same time it may not be. I have lost quite a bit of hair on cycles that has come back after dht levels dropped.

There should be a sticky where people tell there horror stories like this 1 and tell how there poor planning and lack of knowledge got them up shits crick without a paddle

Ok cool, I decided not to pin today because my last injection was monday so I will start up my post cycle therapy (pct) friday if everything gets here..if not monday it should all be here.

That thread with the post cycle therapy (pct) protocol says to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) up to my post cycle therapy (pct) but not during post cycle therapy (pct), does that mean up to the day before i start my post cycle therapy (pct) or should I stop a few days before like I am with my test p?

You don't have enough time to get any real benefit from blasting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) right now...but if you are already taking it, stop the day before post cycle therapy (pct)...
And don't start post cycle therapy (pct) Friday, more like sat or Sunday

You don't have enough time to get any real benefit from blasting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) right now...but if you are already taking it, stop the day before pct...
And don't start pct Friday, more like sat or Sunday

Cool thanks brotha, I'll post up a status report a bit into my pct

Did you have blood work done before your cycle?
I have a feeling you didn't...but 3 weeks after pct is finished have your hormonal levels checked brother...
Good luck and I hope you stay away from this shit for a good while...

Did you have blood work done before your cycle?
I have a feeling you didn't...but 3 weeks after post cycle therapy (pct) is finished have your hormonal levels checked brother...
Good luck and I hope you stay away from this shit for a good while...

no I didn't but I will be sure to after post cycle therapy (pct) like you said

And yes I don't plan on going back on the juice for a looong time now haha

Thanks for all your help man

My hair started to thing out like crazy and it came back the minute I stopped. I to fucked up on cycles before and had over the counter post cycle therapy (pct). I think the important thing is honestly getting blood work after what ever form of pct you have access to. And making sure you take care of any problems the blood work shows.

thats awfully fast for your hair to start falling out, Its most likely system shock at this point in time IMO. Referred to as TE hairloss, assuming it is not hereditary based MPB it will all come back in time.

Back