1st cycle question

because you sound far from ready. i know your here asking questions, which is good. but at 19 with your limited knowledge juice is a horrible idea at this time

Well I have like 3 or 4 people here at home helping me out, and dont get me wrong I am really appreciating all the advice and help!

Savage_33 said:
Well I have like 3 or 4 people here at home helping me out, and dont get me wrong I am really appreciating all the advice and help!

MASS4SURE and MENTZER both said wait. the other guys said use test but that was before you said you were 19. trust me bro, the rest will agree. it is great that your interested and want to educate yourself but the first thing to learn in your situation is patience. like i said before, train natural and read threads for a couple years, you will be happy you did.

I Did My First And Second Cycles At 18 And 19, With Absolutely No Knowledge About Juice, Or Diet, And I Partied Hard. Once I Got Educated And Did It Right, I Realized The First Two Did Absolutley Nothing, Because I Was Not Ready.........trust Everyone, Just Wait..........but If You Insist Just Try One Of Those Test Supplements From Gnc Or Something First-really

American Dream,

Cool dude thanks for the advice, did it hurt you at all in anyway because you did your first cycle then?

Back