1st cycle (Testo/Bolde/Deca/Wins), 10weeks. Help/Opinions?

kinosternon

-I am 32 years old
-2 years seriously training
-1.80m (5ft 10inch), 75kg (11 stones).

-I am going to to my first cycle of steroids with the following:
-Testosterone enanhate (each ml= 300mg)
-Boldenone Undeylenate (each ml= 200mg)
-Nandrolone Decanoate (each ml= 100mg)
-Winstrol depot (1ml= 50mg)

-I´ve got Tamoxifen and Proviron but don´t know when start using them???

CYCLE:
..................Testo............Bolde............Deca............Wins
Week 1........300mg...........200mg..........200mg.............0...............(inj on monday (testo+Bolde), thursday (Deca))
Week 2........300mg...........200mg..........200mg.............0...............(as before, injections on monday & thursday)
Week 3........300mg...........200mg..........200mg.............0...............(injections on monday & thursday)
Week 4........300mg...........200mg..........200mg.............0........... ...(injections on monday & thursday)
Week 5........300mg...........400mg.............0..............100mg..........(inj monday & friday (Wins), wednesday (Testo+Bolde))
Week 6........300mg...........400mg.............0..............100mg...........(as before, inj monday, friday & wednesday)
Week 7........300mg...........400mg.............0..............100mg...........(inj monday/friday & wednesday)
Week 8........300mg..............0.................0..............150mg...........(inj monday/friday & wednesday)
Week 9........300mg..............0.................0..............150mg...........(inj monday/friday & wednesday)
Week 10......300mg...............0.................0..............150mg...........(inj monday/friday & wednesday)

Questions/doubts:
-Do you think it is a good structured cycle? it is designed for volume gain 1st-5th week, then definition 5th-10th week.
-When do I have to start with Tamoxifen (Novaldex) and Proviron? Do these drugs interfere with the anabolic effect of the cycle?
-How can I do the post cycle?

Way too much stuff for a first cycle. Simplify it to a test only that's what every first cycle should be and make it 500 mg a week split up into 2 shots a week and make it at least a 12 week cycle. Most gains don't come till around weeks 5-6. Read the stickys and you need to pick up an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Your pct should start 2 weeks after your last test injection and it should be clomd and nolva. Also you're only 165 pounds you should try training naturally for a little while longer so eat more a lot more. In the time that you are training naturally you need to be researching a lot more.

* EQ is a wast (in my op) over all. BUT if used atleats for 14-16 weeks MIN with eq
*first cycle should be test, only 1 MAYBE 2 compounds of the 2nd is mild like tbol or w/e, but i rec test only.
* i rec no less then 14 weeks for cycles, i feel 10 would be a waste
* Winstrol (winny) is harsh on blood, joints body and crap for gains.
* deca gyno is not the exact same as test gyno so i would not run deca as first cycle, keep it for acouple cycle sin after you have exp with AIs and controlling hormones..

cycle:
wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-15 Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ( I like letro at 0.25-0.6mg eod)
wk15-19 post cycle therapy (pct) ( i rec 35mg climid ed/ 20mg tamox ed)

good luck

This cycle has been tailored by a professional bodybuilder. It can be too much stuff but the doses are not that high.
Nobody I have talked to or no bodybuilder I know recommends a monocycle of testo. Absolutely nobody. I can´t believe that advice is being given over here.

And now, please, may I know when it´s best to take proviron, Novaldex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? when is it best according to the cycle posted above?
Many thanks.

This cycle has been tailored by a professional bodybuilder. It can be too much stuff but the doses are not that high.
Nobody I have talked to or no bodybuilder I know recommends a monocycle of testo. Absolutely nobody. I can´t believe that advice is being given over here.

And now, please, may I know when it´s best to take proviron, Novaldex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? when is it best according to the cycle posted above?
Many thanks.

Youre not a pro bodybuilder and this is your first cycle. What are you gonna do when side effects start happening? Which substance is gonna cause what? Thats why we recommend test only first cycles, so you can find out how your body reacts to test, since it will be your base for EVERY cycle

Youre not a pro bodybuilder and this is your first cycle. What are you gonna do when side effects start happening? Which substance is gonna cause what? Thats why we recommend test only first cycles, so you can find out how your body reacts to test, since it will be your base for EVERY cycle

Metal, if this cycle has been prepared by professional bodybuilders and no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, he knows recommends a test only cycle the. Let him get his advice from those that are tailoring said cycle. It's obvious he doesn't want to listen nor heed recommendations "given over here". Lets be honest, he's 5'10" @ ~165lbs and wants to use the shotgun approach instead of the sniper rifle. Who are we to argue?

Metal, if this cycle has been prepared by professional bodybuilders and no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, he knows recommends a test only cycle the. Let him get his advice from those that are tailoring said cycle. It's obvious he doesn't want to listen nor heed recommendations "given over here". Lets be honest, he's 5'10" @ ~165lbs and wants to use the shotgun approach instead of the sniper rifle. Who are we to argue?

Point taken bro

Not to hijack a troll thread (actually yes to hijack a troll thread) METALHEAD EMPTY YOUR INBOX lol. Can't send you a response bc your box is full brother

Back