1st time Poster in Need of Advice

justmenj72

Thanks In Advance

I am a first timer here and just started my 1st cycle.

I am:

40 years Old

5' 9"

175 LBS

I am in Pretty good shape I went from 215 to 175 LBS on a Self Designed diet. I am now down to my goal weight. I have been Lifting for about 4 years stopped for about a year in between. Just back started now for about 3 months and taking it to the next level now.

My 1st shot was 1.5 ml of Test CYP 250 MG mixed with 1 ml of Deca 300.

I am looking for advice on how to achieve the best results. I have done a lot of research but still have some questions.

Is the amount I used a good recommended dose?

can I use this amount twice a week?

Any Advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ur first cycle should be test only. The reason being is what if you start experiencing problems you wont know which is causing it

the dose is fine, twice a week would be good. you may get to the point there you split that into two shots, assuming you've never pushed 2.5 ml into your quads :)) ouch!

defiantly get Aromatase inhibitor (AI) going by week 2, so order now and go read the stickys on SERM, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PTC now!

yeah well 750 ml of test a week pretty high for rookie. I would do 500 test a week 2 shots. drop deca because Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wont stop deca gyno. also you will need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for the test. post cycle therapy (pct) use clomid and nova 100/100/50/50, 40/40/20/20. Theses are the basics. You should of read more before pinning, but that is to late now so do alot of reading now. If you keep deca dont go higher than your test.

You really should have done your homework before sticking a needle into yourself. Especially if you had no idea what dose you should be using.

If i were you, id sit down one night and just read every goddam thread on this forum and learn everything you need to know. there are plenty of experienced members here that would be more than willing to help you work out a diet, training program, and properly dosed cycle.

you really should have done your homework before sticking a needle into yourself. Especially if you had no idea what dose you should be using.

If i were you, id sit down one night and just read every goddam thread on this forum and learn everything you need to know. There are plenty of experienced members here that would be more than willing to help you work out a diet, training program, and properly dosed cycle.
yup

Hey guys thanks for all the replies. I actually have done enough homework I feel to pin for the 1st time. A friend of mine actually paid a personal trainer for the gear & advice and so on, So based on on his advice and considering I have been friends for 25 years i was confident enough to pin.

Although I have landed here which seems like a much better resource of knowledge then what my friend received which was just basically dosage information and work out schedule.

I have developed a great diet based on all the reading I have done here and abroad.

I am not familiar with "AI" I have done some reading on PCT.

Thanks again and any further information is always greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey guys thanks for all the replies. I actually have done enough homework I feel to pin for the 1st time. A friend of mine actually paid a personal trainer for the gear & advice and so on, So based on on his advice and considering I have been friends for 25 years i was confident enough to pin.

Although I have landed here which seems like a much better resource of knowledge then what my friend received which was just basically dosage information and work out schedule.

I have developed a great diet based on all the reading I have done here and abroad.

Thanks

AI = Aromatize inhibitors. this class of drugs will reduce the total amount of estrogen in your system, and you will have a lot shooting 700mg of test a week plus the deca. so dont just wing it, get something like aromasin and use it
please read here http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-aromatize-inhibitors-gyno-pct-must-read.html

Thanks
AI stands for aromatase inhibitor. It's a chemical that prevents your body's natural desire to convert what it thinks is excess testosterone into estrogen (mostly estradiol "E2"). If you cycle without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) preventing this conversion, you not only lose testosterone in your bloodstream, but you gain estrogen - leading to side effects such as gynecomastia (bitch tits), bloating, elevated blood pressure, increased PSA levels, mood swings, acne, et cetera. Not all men convert at the same rate, so the dosing of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) isn't a one-size-fits-all, but more of a general start at a low dose (.25mg arimidex EOD/12.5mg Aromisin EOD) and either increase dosage or decrease dosage accordingly.

You can find out more in the proper Aromatase inhibitor (AI) sticky at the top of this forum. ;)

Edit: Damnit bhrees, I had to answer the door - no fair! :p

Last edited:
Another Question. Well let me ask if I can ask this or not 1st.

I made a purchase from a website, I researched many and they all want you to western Union the funds to some dude in the Ukraine. I am have emailed a few times and not received a response. Funds were picked up but no communication.

Is it OK to ask about a certain website in here? if anyone has had an experience with them?

Another Question. Well let me ask if I can ask this or not 1st.

I made a purchase from a website, I researched many and they all want you to western Union the funds to some dude in the Ukraine. I am have emailed a few times and not received a response. Funds were picked up but no communication.

Is it OK to ask about a certain website in here? if anyone has had an experience with them?

Websites, no. Brands/labs, yes.

So with out mentioning a specific website has anyone had experience with sending money westernunion or moneygram and not heard back from the supplier? I see even the recommended sites are always funneled through the Ukraine money receiver which is different every site a checked. I guess this is the norm?

Being as careful as I can here: Western Union and Moneygram are two very common means of transferring funds between parties over the internet, so that could be in the norm. Not hearing back from a party where goods were purchased from would be something I would be patient on, especially given the type of business you're referring to. If you don't hear back after a week, at least confirming payment - that might be a cause for suspicion.

It sounds to me like you visited a popular "rating" site that is known for having its share of not-so-honest business people mixed in with some honest ones. I'd wait it out, and definitely don't spam the sender - it tends to piss em off. ;) Remember, you're not ordering cheeseburgers over the internet, so some degree of distancing is common.

Hope that helps without being too cryptic. :p

Being as careful as I can here: Western Union and Moneygram are two very common means of transferring funds between parties over the internet, so that could be in the norm. Not hearing back from a party where goods were purchased from would be something I would be patient on, especially given the type of business you're referring to. If you don't hear back after a week, at least confirming payment - that might be a cause for suspicion.

It sounds to me like you visited a popular "rating" site that is known for having its share of not-so-honest business people mixed in with some honest ones. I'd wait it out, and definitely don't spam the sender - it tends to piss em off. ;) Remember, you're not ordering cheeseburgers over the internet, so some degree of distancing is common.

Hope that helps without being too cryptic. :p

Thanks Half that sets me at ease. I am guessing the one I went with is possibly a shady one but I hope not. I am placing an order with another just in case I got beat for $. I would not say it was high rated but that may be the cryptic part :)

I did find a review site which I think was a better resource to make a decision on where to buy from. Wish I found before I placed my 1st order. Live and learn I guess.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but anyone can become a personal trainer and tell you a bunch of bullshit. You are definitely NOT experienced enough and do NOT have enough knowledge to pin. i spent a year researching and putting together my first cycle. I spent hours reading studies about clomid, nolva and torem. I spent days researching letro, ari, and other alternatives. It took me 3 months of messing with my diet just to see what would suit me on cycle.

YOU, on the other hand, just randomly got given a vial from your so called "friend" and decided to stick it in yourself.
If he was truly your friend, he wouldn't have done something this stupid.
Some people come on here telling us that they're midway through there cycle and dont have a PCT and we bash the fuck out of them. You dont even know what PCT is, let alone what it fucking stands for.

Don't be stubborn. You're a grown man. Go READ. Come back when your ready. Or go ahead with the cycle, let your balls shrivel up and remember what im about to tell you.

Look at my name. Remember it. 3 months from now i'm going to find a thread on here labeled "decadick and bitchtits, please help". Posted by YOU.
I'm going to look at it, and laugh. Really hard.

And yes, i'm an ass. But i'm doing you and any women you sleep with a huge favor.

I'm sorry, but anyone can become a personal trainer and tell you a bunch of bullshit. You are definitely NOT experienced enough and do NOT have enough knowledge to pin. i spent a year researching and putting together my first cycle. I spent hours reading studies about clomid, nolva and torem. I spent days researching letro, ari, and other alternatives. It took me 3 months of messing with my diet just to see what would suit me on cycle.

YOU, on the other hand, just randomly got given a vial from your so called "friend" and decided to stick it in yourself.
If he was truly your friend, he wouldn't have done something this stupid.
Some people come on here telling us that they're midway through there cycle and dont have a PCT and we bash the fuck out of them. You dont even know what PCT is, let alone what it fucking stands for.

Don't be stubborn. You're a grown man. Go READ. Come back when your ready. Or go ahead with the cycle, let your balls shrivel up and remember what im about to tell you.

Look at my name. Remember it. 3 months from now i'm going to find a thread on here labeled "decadick and bitchtits, please help". Posted by YOU.
I'm going to look at it, and laugh. Really hard.

And yes, i'm an ass. But i'm doing you and any women you sleep with a huge favor.

I am all ears bro. You are correct thats why i am reaching out on here. Thqnks pretty much exactky what happenned. We have the wonderful resource with peoe like yours self that someone like me is able to reach out to.

I need some advice and guidiance. I stared this and then did some reading. Actually did a bit of research enough for me to feel comfortable. But as i started brwsing the forums found that there is alot more to it.

So any guidance from anyone is greatly appriciatedthis

Back