1st time Poster in Need of Advice

You really should have done your homework before sticking a needle into yourself. Especially if you had no idea what dose you should be using.

If i were you, id sit down one night and just read every goddam thread on this forum and learn everything you need to know. there are plenty of experienced members here that would be more than willing to help you work out a diet, training program, and properly dosed cycle.

Don't listen to this fuckin retard, he's a Trolling liar anyways. You shouldn't have started deca tho. Test only first cycle. Proper pct, diet, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ect ect. Just keep reading and learning.

Thats great man. Should i start a new thread post stats, goals, pictures, current diet, what i have been eoig for the last six months. I have been taking a good hand full of vitamins and suppliments for the past 6 months.

Eating healthy, working out etc.

Thats great man. Should i start a new thread post stats, goals, pictures, current diet, what i have been eoig for the last six months. I have been taking a good hand full of vitamins and suppliments for the past 6 months.

Eating healthy, working out etc.

Don't listen to this fuckin retard, he's a Trolling liar anyways. You shouldn't have started deca tho. Test only first cycle. Proper post cycle therapy (pct), diet, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ect ect. Just keep reading and learning.

You sir, are a complete fucking moron. I`m trying to stop this guy from losing his manhood and your telling him not to listen to me? Your the troll here.

As for you menJ. Take a look at the stickies on here. There's a lot of good info on post cycle therapy (pct) and Ai's. Its a REALLY interesting read too.

Last edited:
You sir, are a complete fucking moron. I`m trying to stop this guy from losing his manhood and your telling him not to listen to me? Your the troll here.

As for you menJ. Take a look at the stickies on here. There's a lot of good info on post cycle therapy (pct) and Ai's. Its a REALLY interesting read too.

I don't know who the trollers are and who are the morons but I am taking in all the information I can.

Ok So Here it goes I am in need of some guidance with my Diet and gear intake along with post cycle therapy (pct).

I am 40

5' 9" as of this morning 177 LBS

Don't know my body fat percentages, Etc. I have a good muscle build and some fat in mid section but not bad.

My Diet for the last six Months has been Basically Protein shake in the morning, Banana, Apple, Granola throughout the day, and then Veg and Beef, chicken or fish for dinner.

My 1st Poke was Sunday 2/3/2013 which was 1.5 ML of Test cyp & .5 ML Deca 300

My Diet as of Monday 2/4/2013

Breakfast Protein shake 52G, 2 Raw eggs in shake, 1 cup 1% Milk. 1 cup water
Snack: banana
Lunch: 23g protein shake
Snack: Granola bar, Apple, Granola, Raw Veg
Dinner: Salmon, Chicken or Beef with steamed Veg

I have been taking the following supplements and vitamins for the last 6 months:

Pre workout: Six Star N.O. Fury, Post Workout Six Star Creatine.

Vitamins: B-12 2500 mg, Daily Vitamin, C-500 mg, D3 2000 IU, Acai, Zinc, 50 mg, Tonallin "Safflower Oil (CLA) 2000 mg, Garlic tab 1000 mg, Acetyl L-Carnitine 400 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg, Echinacae-Golden seal Complex, Cod Liver Oil, Fish, Flaxseed, Borage Oil Omega 3,6,9.

My workout schedule:

Monday: Chest, Shoulder
Tuesday: Arms, back
Wednesday: Abs, Legs
Thursday: Off
Friday: Chest, Shoulders
Saturday: Arms back
Sunday: Off / Pin

I am looking for any comments on Diet, Work out schedule, Gear Intake, Etc.

Currently I have test cyp and deca

Please let me know best combination of injections and timing between. Most importantly from what I am gathering is the post cycle therapy (pct) plan which I do not have.

My goal in the next 10 weeks is to increase muscle mass in upper body along with toning entire body especially mid section. Looking to lose all remaining fat and tighten abs. Basically want to be ripped for summer time.

I hope this is enough information to gain some helpful knowledge. All comments so far have been great and got me motivated to do this right.

Thanks

Back