1st tren conversion!!

mr fit

Ok folks I have done my first tren conversion and I do not think it went so well haha. Don't even wanna attempt to inject this shit!

I used a finafarm 2g kit.

Steps I took:
1. Put pellets in container with dissolving solution
2. Once fully dissolved drew off top layer
3. Detached needle and put on watman filter and needle and injected into sterile vial
4. Took another syringe and drew 25ml of the 30 ml oil and put into steril vial
5. Drew last 5ml of oil from vial and pushed through watman filter.
6. Done lol.

Yea I really think I missed some steps during this process....someone please Help!:cockblock

I just recently made my first successful batch of tren so I'm yet still no pro but this is what I think.

First off, you used a 2g kit correct, which would be 1 cart of fina. And it appears you're trying to make 40mL with the one cart, so your dose would be alittle low.

But I see you used no heat during the process? You might want to add heat to allow the oil to combine into the solution, which should get rid of the cloudyness. The color still seems really light though, could be oil/fina ratio that you used.

Whatever you do, don't inject that or you might end up with a lump of scar tissue in your ass.

Well the kit said no heat needed so idk. And I thought 1 cart with a 2 g kit would make 75mg/ml. Guess I was way off.

Well the kit said no heat needed so idk. And I thought 1 cart with a 2 g kit would make 75mg/ml. Guess I was way off.

Okay bro, let me run it down for ya!!!

DON'T BUY THOSE GAY ASS "MAGIC SOLUTION" KITS!!!!

You can still probably save that shit depending on whether or not the kit you bought is legit and has the right proportions of BB and BA it is suppose to have in it. There have been times/batches from places where the concentrations/levels of BB and BA were messed up in those "magic kits"

Here is the magic! Order you some (perfectly legal) Grape seed oil, Benzyl Alcohol, and Benzyl Benzoate. And you will make your own Magic Solution and at the precise ratios as to the concentration of your final product.

But until you get that stuff ordered, take your vial of sludge, vent it with a 20guage or bigger pin and stick it in the oven at 95 degrees CELCIUS for 30 min or so with swirling here and there. Product should clear up, refilter everything again into a sterile vial. You should be sterilized now cause you already filtered,,,,,,, but I'm not so sure you didn't bust the syringe filter with your last filtering because you cold filtered that shit and I just have a hard time believing you filtered all that shit cold filter and got it to go through without busting the filter.
If you get more that a drop a sec or so then you have a busted filter and that shit will burn like hell anywhere you pin plus you never heated!!! Heating is important, it's what draws the Tren into solution, then you add the GSO and it has to be heated as well for a good mixture. Just helps, plus when you filter you want to be around 65-90 or so degree celcius or it will be sooooo hard to filter you will surely bust the filter.

Get your chems, more filters, and some more fina and hit me up.... I'll walk ya through it and that shit will b gravy!!!

You must have busted a filter because that picture looks like it has the actual pellet residue in it. There's no way that would pass a filter.
When drawing from the original dissolved mixture you must be very careful not to suck up ANY of the dissolved pellet residue, just the liquid that sits atop of it. Just a little residue will completely clog a filter in the first pass.
If you let that mixture you have there sit for a day or so, you should see a layer at the bottom, much like you saw when you originally dissolved the pellets. If you carefully pull just the liquid and filter it into another bottle, you'll be fine. The final product will be a nice clear yellow.

Back