1st var cycle, female, nervous

Odette

Hey guys!
So this is smt else for me...the idea to post on a forum was sudden and I haven't had time to really compose a great lecture about myself, what I do in the gym, what I want to achieve, etc, but I hope u'll get the point***128515;

So, I've been training hard(lifting) for about 5 years. Had no clue about nutrition in the beginning, about anything as a matter of fact, so I was lifting 7days/week, cardio the same and was really shredded but...really skinny,d'oh.
Learned about nutrition, educated myself and began slowly building muscle,to the point where I was happy with how I looked(keep in mind I never wanted to compete,just to look fit) Fast fwd, today I have a 11 mo old baby and I'm trying to be in the best shape of my life ***128556;***128556;
Always wanted to try some var but I knew I had to work on my diet and training in order to do so, so I waited...till now. Now's my time***128514;***128514;
So: 32, 170cm, 60kg.
Belly looking pretty good after pregnancy, but having some issues with thighs: cellulite, little bit of jiggle, u get my point(that's always veen my week point)
I like doing full body workouts, it's smt I began doing after giving birth and have had good results.
My dilemma is about var and nutrition.
U see, I'm always trying to build. Always had cellulite and jiggly thighs, was stuck in a vicious circle where I thought I had to loose more fat to look better but the fact was...I needed muscle!
But I've never had the guts to eat in a good calorie surplus, always consumed just a bit more than I needed...and results were slow to appear.
Sooo....Is it ok to be on a calorie surplus on var??
What could I expect from such a combo?

Or do I take my juice, stick to a deficit, loose the jiggle and the cellulite and then start a solid bulk in sept? 'Cause I'm ready to do that too***128170;***127996;***128170;***127996;
My nutrition is solid now. I am able to have a good balance of 80/20. Eating my 0.8g/lb of protein, my healthy fats, veggies and f***ts.
A whey protein here&there. And that's it.
Hope this info helps and u can give me some insight on this subj.
Peace

I can't imagine you would still be breast feeding at 11 months but I suppose it is possible.

Var would be helpful in building muscle while even in a caloric deficit. And the caloric deficit will help you lose fat. So Var can actually give you the best of both worlds.

You need to make sure you start with low dose. Are you familiar with the risks and signs of Virilization? Some examples are enlarged clitoris, facial hair, deepening voice, hardening jaw line, hair loss, etc. Some of these are not reversible if they occur. That is why you need to be really careful with the dosage.

I will also warn you that Var is faked a lot. Make sure you are getting it from a very reputable source. And even then, make sure you know what to look for in case it is fake Var.

I would increase your protein intake to 1g per pound of bodyweight. Maybe even more while on cycle.

One last thing. You need to remember that Var is not a stimulant. You are not going to have more energy. Yoi will not feel a rush after you take it. Var is going to help you feel stronger in the gym. You should be hitting new PRs after a week or two if you are training hard, eating well and getting a lot of sleep. Var will also improve your recovery time.

Hey, Megatron28!
Nope, stopped breatsfeeding a few weeks ago! I'm a dentist, have some medical background so would NEVER even consider such a thing.
I am aware of the risks. That is why I thought about starting with 2,5, work up to 10mg/day in one week and use this dosage for 6 weeks.
I had no idea I can look for clues to make sure I have legit Var. Maybe u can help me out with this?
I'll up my protein***128077;***127996;***128077;***127996;
Good to know about the energy rush, I would have thought it would go hand-in-hand with var use.
I'll just stick to good ol' coffee. Haven't had caffeinated beverages whole pregnancy and breastfeeding period, so I'm quite sensitive to it.

I can't imagine you would still be breast feeding at 11 months but I suppose it is possible.

Var would be helpful in building muscle while even in a caloric deficit. And the caloric deficit will help you lose fat. So Var can actually give you the best of both worlds.

You need to make sure you start with low dose. Are you familiar with the risks and signs of Virilization? Some examples are enlarged clitoris, facial hair, deepening voice, hardening jaw line, hair loss, etc. Some of these are not reversible if they occur. That is why you need to be really careful with the dosage.

I will also warn you that Var is faked a lot. Make sure you are getting it from a very reputable source. And even then, make sure you know what to look for in case it is fake Var.

I would increase your protein intake to 1g per pound of bodyweight. Maybe even more while on cycle.

One last thing. You need to remember that Var is not a stimulant. You are not going to have more energy. Yoi will not feel a rush after you take it. Var is going to help you feel stronger in the gym. You should be hitting new PRs after a week or two if you are training hard, eating well and getting a lot of sleep. Var will also improve your recovery time.

Odette said:
Today 11:16 AM
Hey, Megatron28!
Nope, stopped breatsfeeding a few weeks ago! I'm a dentist, have some medical background so would NEVER even consider such a thing.
I am aware of the risks. That is why I thought about starting with 2,5, work up to 10mg/day in one week and use this dosage for 6 weeks.
I had no idea I can look for clues to make sure I have legit Var. Maybe u can help me out with this?
I'll up my protein***128077;***127996;***128077;***127996;
Good to know about the energy rush, I would have thought it would go hand-in-hand with var use.
I'll just stick to good ol' coffee. Haven't had caffeinated beverages whole pregnancy and breastfeeding period, so I'm quite sensitive to it.

Back