2 days into first cycle...small lump in left nip. Help!

theonepercent

Hey guys, first post here. I could really use some advice on a somewhat unique situation I've found myself in.

I'll start by saying that I have been taking GENUINE (read: pricey) pasak bumi tongkat ali on and off for the past couple months prior. I am positive it is the real deal as I saw significant increases in LBM on the tongkat alone during that time period.

I have planned to use this potent tongkat as my "kickstarter" for the first two weeks of my cycle. Then discontinuing and re-implementing it towards the latter end of PCT.

I just started my first test e only cycle thursday night. Plan is 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. I Frontloaded 800mg of test enanthate 2 days ago and that very night I noticed a very small hard lump deep in my left nip...doesn't hurt, itch, or isn't even tender.

I have a suspicion that this manifested from the tongkat ali 200:1...I began increasing the amount taken as my cycle day approached. I did not check my nips prior to my first pin...but I assume there is no way that the lump appeared literally 2-3 hours post injection. My theory is it must have already been there...but maybe I am wrong and the lump was caused by the frontload test. Is this possible so quickly?

Anyhow, where should I go from here? After all this time and money spent, the last thing I want to do is discontinue my cycle. I had a very high suspicion I would be gyno prone (always had fattier nips, symptoms of higher E) so I am prepared.

On hand I have:
-Enough Arimidex to last entire cycle (plan .25mg every day from day 1...already began)
-A few sheets of nolvadex
-A 30mg bottle of letro

What is my best move? Should I immediately jump into the letro this early into the cycle? Continue the arimidex and hope it doesn't grow?

Thanks

Do you have pre-cycle blood work from right before you started the Test E so we can see how high your estradiol was?

Have you had a doctor examine it yet to see if it is gynecomastia?

youre not going to develop gyno overnight.. its likely that was there before and youre just noticing it

youre not going to develop gyno overnight.. its likely that was there before and youre just noticing it

I think you are right...
It's very small right now, i'd describe it as a smaller than pea sized irregularly shapen (kinda sharp at places) lump.

Unfortunately I did not have any pre-cycle bloodwork done. However I had a panel done a few years back and doc said it was normal except for lowish T (~500) and slightly higher than average estradiol. I am just about 23.

Don't know if this helps, but this is part of the reason I assumed I would be gyno prone.

My number 1 question is should I continue with my current plan of .25mg/day arimidex and jump onto letro if the lump grows bigger? Or rather jump on the letro now and try to kill it out before that can happen?

I think you are right...
It's very small right now, i'd describe it as a smaller than pea sized irregularly shapen (kinda sharp at places) lump.

Unfortunately I did not have any pre-cycle bloodwork done. However I had a panel done a few years back and doc said it was normal except for lowish T (~500) and slightly higher than average estradiol. I am just about 23.

Don't know if this helps, but this is part of the reason I assumed I would be gyno prone.

My number 1 question is should I continue with my current plan of .25mg/day arimidex and jump onto letro if the lump grows bigger? Or rather jump on the letro now and try to kill it out before that can happen?

Get blood work to see how high your estradiol is. That should drive your AI dosage.

And stop front loading. That just seems to lead to these types of problems.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...you-re-asking-question-read-thread.htmlHeight

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Give those threads a look alot of good info.

What is your height, weight and bf%?

Having a higher bf% and cycling is not recomended the higher your bf% the more aromatase enzymes you carry the more difficult it is to control e2.

Like mega said you need blood work to see where your estro dial is your guessing without it. And no one on thus forum is going to be able tell you if you gave gyno needs to be diagnosed by a dr.

I started trt 6 months ago and have 2 nipple issues flare up and recently had an ultrasound and was told the lumps under my nipples are fibrous masses. To be honest I really don't know if the trt had caused thus of if I've had them all my life. Dr believes there hormone related and started me on adex even though my e2 isn't above range so I'm taking .125 e3d.. and see where that puts my e2.

Good luck

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/661011-do-i-have-gynecomastia-if-you-re-asking-question-read-thread.htmlHeight

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Give those threads a look alot of good info.

What is your height, weight and bf%?

Having a higher bf% and cycling is not recomended the higher your bf% the more aromatase enzymes you carry the more difficult it is to control e2.

Like mega said you need blood work to see where your estro dial is your guessing without it. And no one on thus forum is going to be able tell you if you gave gyno needs to be diagnosed by a dr.

I started trt 6 months ago and have 2 nipple issues flare up and recently had an ultrasound and was told the lumps under my nipples are fibrous masses. To be honest I really don't know if the trt had caused thus of if I've had them all my life. Dr believes there hormone related and started me on adex even though my e2 isn't above range so I'm taking .125 e3d.. and see where that puts my e2.

Good luck

I was aware of the increased risk of gyno the higher my starting bf. I leaned out a bit before beginning my cycle; going in at what I can best estimate to be between 13-14%

I am 5ft 8, 23 years old.

I plan to order blood work in another 10 days. That will be 2 weeks in and I will get a good picture of how effective the gear is/how my e-levels are at .25mg arimdex a day.

Does anyone recommend jumping on the letro now tho? I know that is what I always seem to hear..."start letro at first sign of hard tissue or regret it later"

You may have had that bump fir a while and just noticing it like 3j said. Letro is a very strong ai and can crash your e2. That being said you need blood work to see where e2 is and need to be examined by a dr to know if you actually have gyno.

If you think you have it (and I know how it feels to have something like this happen) I would suggest getting some raloxifene it is used to reverse gyno and start it at 60mg 2x a day for a week then 60 mg a day for a month or so. It won't crash your e2.

You may have had that bump fir a while and just noticing it like 3j said. Letro is a very strong ai and can crash your e2. That being said you need blood work to see where e2 is and need to be examined by a dr to know if you actually have gyno.

If you think you have it (and I know how it feels to have something like this happen) I would suggest getting some raloxifene it is used to reverse gyno and start it at 60mg 2x a day for a week then 60 mg a day for a month or so. It won't crash your e2.

I beleive you are right. I have never heard of a case in which gyno materializes mere hours after a first injection, even at 850mg frontload.

I am quite certain it is early gyno, even without a doc. I have had puffy nips/fatty nips my whole life and know what they are like. I have never had a hard sharp pea sized lump in either of them. It is a completely new feeling to me.

Thank you for the raloxifene shoutout. This compound is almost never mentioned but sounds like another great option to have on hand.

I decided to discontinue arimidex and start my bottle of cem letro today. Starting at .25 and tapering up to 2.5g a day by the end of the week. I'd rather deal with some shitty sides and take initiative regarding this lump than ride it out on arimidex daily only to end worse off.

I will be ordering raloxifene shortly. Thank you for the recommendation it is definitely a tool worth having in my arsenal; even moreso than arimidex (which I'm starting to feel was waste of $ for me..)

Took my first dose of .25 letro about 4 hours ago and WOW. People arn't kidding. This stuff must work fast. I woke up with slightly more tender nips and a drier look. Is this somewhat normal? Didn't exactly expect my first dose to make them MORE tender.

Crashing your e2 will put you in world of hurt.

Here is something I found give them a read;

Letrozole (Femara, Letro)is by far the most potent ai available. It is most commonly dosed at 2.5mg/tab or ml of liquid. It has the largest negative impact on both igf and lipid profiles of any ai (probably due to its strength). It can be very easy to lower estrogen levels too much when taking letrozole. For this reason I recommend only those with serious estrogen/aromatization issues of those doing very heavy cycles consider using letrozole to manage estrogen levels. Often I see people recommend letrozole for the treatment of Gyno, I do NOT recommend this In order for an ai to effectively treat gyno your estrogen levels must essentially be reduced to zero. While letrozole is very capable of this, some estrogen is essential for basic bodily function, health and wellbeing. For a common testosterone cycle say between 500-600mg/week the staring dosage for this ai would be approximately .25mg every other day or every third day. Be warned even at these low doses it is fairly easy to lower estrogen too much while using letrozole. Use it with caution if it is the ai you choose.
To sum it up an ai should be used on cycle, to manage estrogen levels, keeping them within the clinically normal range. Their use should start upon the start of your cycle and stop when you begin your Post cycle Therapy protocol. Blood work is essential to determine proper ai dosage for you while on your cycle. Ai***8217;s are not meant to treat or reverse gyno, simply manage estrogen levels.

Raloxifene (Evista/Ralox) is a SERm with an extremely high binding affinity for the estrogen receptor in breast tissue. It comes in dosages of 60mg tabs and 60mg/ml liquid. While it is extremely effective in the prevention and treatment of gyno it is the least effective SERM at stimulating the production of natural testosterone. For this reason I recommend it not be used in PCT but be the SERM of choice for Gyno treatment or prevention.
For Gyno prevention or treatment on cycle this should be dosed at 60mg/day for the first week and at 30mg/day every week after that. It can be run alongside an ai and is extremely effective at gyno prevention. For off cycle Gyno treatment I would suggest dosing it at 120mg/day for the first week and 60mg/day every week after. Again Gyno treatment is a slow process. Expect to run this for at least 2 months possibly more. If anything short of surgery will treat your Gyno ***8211; Raloxifene is it

Last edited:
I beleive you are right. I have never heard of a case in which gyno materializes mere hours after a first injection, even at 850mg frontload.

I am quite certain it is early gyno, even without a doc. I have had puffy nips/fatty nips my whole life and know what they are like. I have never had a hard sharp pea sized lump in either of them. It is a completely new feeling to me.

Thank you for the raloxifene shoutout. This compound is almost never mentioned but sounds like another great option to have on hand.

I decided to discontinue arimidex and start my bottle of cem letro today. Starting at .25 and tapering up to 2.5g a day by the end of the week. I'd rather deal with some shitty sides and take initiative regarding this lump than ride it out on arimidex daily only to end worse off.

I will be ordering raloxifene shortly. Thank you for the recommendation it is definitely a tool worth having in my arsenal; even moreso than arimidex (which I'm starting to feel was waste of $ for me..)

Took my first dose of .25 letro about 4 hours ago and WOW. People arn't kidding. This stuff must work fast. I woke up with slightly more tender nips and a drier look. Is this somewhat normal? Didn't exactly expect my first dose to make them MORE tender.

My advice to you is to just stop your cycle now and begin the PCT phase. You have done just one injection and you are already panicking. You don't get gyno after two days. You don't have any raloxifene on hand. You could be using Tamoxifen instead but you went nuclear with Letro.

Just stop now and wait. You obviously have not done enough research as you were not prepared for the issue. Like I said, you are in panic mode and not thinking straight. If this is how you react after just two days, you are going to be a basket case the whole cycle. Stop now and do more homework so that your head is in the right place when you try again someday.

Back