2 years on TRT - new city, don't want to hassle with genprac docs

Olijack

Hello all,

I just moved to a new city and am looking at the sponsors here for TRT, I really don't want to go through finding another doctor, and the learning curve with someone who isn't up to date.

Started TRT I think 2 years ago. I got lucky and found a progressive doctor, but also stuck in his ways. Prescribed 200mg a week, eventually put on anastrozole at a full 1mg per week. Luckily I read this board and only took .25 per week, which felt good. Also got HCG at 250 twice per week after an initial 2 weeks of 800.

Then, I had a replacement doctor who lowered my dose to 70mg twice per week. No e-inhibitor, no HCG.

I'm now off TRT for 2 weeks because of the move, I definitely do not feel as full of life. But I also noticed in retrospect I felt way better on the first program than the second more often shots but no ancillaries. Hope to find someone knowledgeable, cutting edge quickly in this new town.

It's funny, when on TRT I wasn't blown away, I noticed subtle but profound changes if that makes sense. But now being off of it, I realize how drastically this improved my life.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions - I came in with very low T numbers last time I took a few weeks off

Last edited:
Hi there, May I ask what was the reason that you got on trt to begin with? It would be great if you could ahare your blood works here to see what your levels indicate. Please keep us posted on your progres bro.

You hit the nail on the head, TRT can be drastic in some cases, however most cases it is not. EVERY single patient who has ever wanted to come off TRT comes back within a month, every time. It's just a life changer

Dr B

Changing doctors without Interviewing them before can setback your stable test levels in your blood, it's Important to research a good Doctor,

You hit the nail on the head, TRT can be drastic in some cases, however most cases it is not. EVERY single patient who has ever wanted to come off TRT comes back within a month, every time. It's just a life changer

Dr B

I can attest to that, until you come off you can't realize the positive impact it has on your life.

I went with you guys by the way. I have many questions for you, but reflecting back over 2 years of TRT I think I felt best on 200mg intramuscular vs. splitting dosages (2x a week, every other day) Subq.

Any reason for this?

I can attest to that, until you come off you can't realize the positive impact it has on your life.

I went with you guys by the way. I have many questions for you, but reflecting back over 2 years of TRT I think I felt best on 200mg intramuscular vs. splitting dosages (2x a week, every other day) Subq.

Any reason for this?

hows the trt treatment going bro?

Any reason for this?
are you still on 200mg of test per week there boss? how are you feeling these days?

Probably mental. I have personally changed to subq and I really do not see any difference between the two routes of administration. No change in bloods, either.

As for now I will continue my patients on IM as this is the most evidence based theory associated with administration. At the end of the day labs dont lie-

Dr. B

Back