20 PERCENT OFF DISCOUNT CODE! OFF ENtire site!

Here's an idea, since you seem to have sales every fuckin day why don't you just keep your prices low so the forums arn't flooded with all your fuckin sale threads everyday.

Christ, we have to scroll though all these fuckin sale threads every morning just to get to the real threads that actually have information.

Here's an idea, since you seem to have sales every fuckin day why don't you just keep your prices low so the forums arn't flooded with all your fuckin sale threads everyday.

Christ, we have to scroll though all these fuckin sale threads every morning just to get to the real threads that actually have information.

Its called Marketing and we already offer low pricing and we PAY to be a sponsor on here which allows us along with other PAYING sponsors to Market there companys!

Its called Marketing and we already offer low pricing and we PAY to be a sponsor on here which allows us along with other PAYING sponsors to Market there companys!

True, but that doesn't mean you have to shove it down our throats 3xs/day.
Also, being that you run a company you should learn how to use spell check.
Companies not companys.... christ it even underlines in red for you.

I would be skeptical buying research products from someone who can't even use English at a 3rd grade level... just saying. :eyepoke:

I would be skeptical buying research products from someone who can't even use English at a 3rd grade level... just saying. :eyepoke:

Sorry skip our threads! Sorry im typing on my Blackberry and my spellings not good enough for you have a great day! I guess you should chime in on the other sponsors who promote there COMPANIES

true, but that doesn't mean you have to shove it down our throats 3xs/day.
Companies not companys.... Christ it even underlines in red for you.

I would be skeptical buying research products from someone who can't even use english at a 3rd grade level... Just saying. :eyepoke:

fuckin is actually fucking with a g so maybe before you give lessons on spelling stop your bs and stay off our thread please you have a problem take it up with a mod about our advertising!

consider yourselves lucky that your forum is loaded with sales threads from an actual LEGIT and well priced chem and peptides company! If you've been in the game for as long as some of us, you would know that companies like that AREN'T a dime a dozen. I can't even count how many guys I've seen burned on crappy research chems.

consider yourselves lucky that your forum is loaded with sales threads from an actual LEGIT and well priced chem and peptides company! If you've been in the game for as long as some of us, you would know that companies like that AREN'T a dime a dozen. I can't even count how many guys I've seen burned on crappy research chems.

THanks BBE

Damn, just a little rage going on? Are you on Tren? lol

ever heard of the lesson in life. if you dont like something Dont click on it... :flipoffha

if i hear one more peep out of you im banning you from this site you understand??

what are you an idiot?? you dont like the thread dont fucking click on it.. u got some malfunction? u cant read that the thread is about a sale??

wise up or ill show you the door :madflip:

if i hear one more peep out of you im banning you from this site you understand??

what are you an idiot?? you dont like the thread dont fucking click on it.. u got some malfunction? u cant read that the thread is about a sale??

wise up or ill show you the door :madflip:

BAN HAMMER :smash::hitit:
Great White is a Good Sponsor. No bashing

Back