20 y/o going through PCT & losing water weight

charliess

Yeah, I'm 20 years old and all but I had my reasons.

Me and the rest of my baseball team all got together and took our respective test e cycles (No testing for PEDs in junior college) I ended up getting D1 offers out of it too before anyone says I wasted my time.

I took 500 mg every week- 250 mg 2 days a week for 7 weeks until the season was over. I was going to go 12 but I felt it was no longer needed since my season was over and I got some reasonable size- I started week 1 at 175 lbs and I naturally sit at very low bf % (9-10) and after 7 weeks, I now sit at 205 lbs ( I know it's not all lean mass) and all my clothes are tight as hell. Not only did my b-ball stats go up but I put on a full 90 pounds to both my squat and bench. I took this with the help of my assistant coach and the rest of my team and no one knows a damn thing about pct. I've really been on my own. I got some nolva and clomid and hcgenerate. for the nolva and clomid I'm going 40/40/30/20/10 and 50/50/25/25/25. I waited 3 full weeks after my last pin to start taking this. This is my first week. Please feel free to criticize my PCT, I need to hear it.

We have a team dietician who's set us up with the cleanest of diets and he knew I was taking these so he set me up with a great diet for an enhanced athlete. I've been at about 4000 cals a day with about 1.5 g of protein per lb of bodyweight and my carbs vary from day to day depending on what I train. It's very lean and clean food with maybe 2.5 gallons of water a day. The most processed thing I eat is whole grain bread. I've since decreased the amount of protein 1 gram per pound, which was what it was before.

Right now, I look like I'm 20% bf. I like to think it's water, since so much fat seems a little much for 7 weeks. My nips aren't sore but I've broken out on my back since about week 3. Acne and water have been my only side effects. Should I try dieting to get rid of the water? (if it's water) Should I do anything to my PCT? Will the water just fall off after a few weeks of my PCT? Any and all comments are welcome, thanks.

Just wanted to congratulate you for doing a worthless 7 week cycle at 20 years old. Epic way to fuckup your body for no result. (The test e barley kicked in anyhow so I'm sure you didn't use any AI so 90% of your "gains" are pure water that you'll lose shortly...) I'll be surprised if you even stay at 180lbs.
That 20 pounds water is also damn impressive....

Far as your PCT, skip the hcgenerate as its worthless and a waste of money, rest looks ok if you considered how much you've already fucked up.
Yes, i'm not in a good mood and I aint sugarcoating shit today...

Just wanted to congratulate you for doing a worthless 7 week cycle at 20 years old. Epic way to fuckup your body for no result. (The test e barley kicked in anyhow so I'm sure you didn't use any AI so 90% of your "gains" are pure water that you'll lose shortly...) I'll be surprised if you even stay at 180lbs.
That 20 pounds water is also damn impressive....

Far as your PCT, skip the hcgenerate as its worthless and a waste of money, rest looks ok if you considered how much you've already fucked up.
Yes, i'm not in a good mood and I aint sugarcoating shit today...

Lol...well there you have it. PCT looks ok. I see no need to diet, you’ll be loosing most your gains soon enough. All your weight and ance are due to high estrogen because you did nothing to control it. Being your so young and assuming this is your 1st cycle you’ll probably recover ok, but no guarantee. I’d highly recommend you get some blood work done in about 6-8 weeks just to see where all your #’s are.

I won't Beat on you anymore, but I think you get the Point.

You do however need to do a Full Hormone Panel, about 6 Weeks after finishing your PCT.

This is Important, as you will find out whether or not you have recovered................................. JP

Here we go again with a bunch of negativity for somebody asking for help. I’ll leave the sarcasm for others.

Congrats on knowing about the PCT and getting the right drugs, well done in that regard. For the acne and water bloat as others have said that is estrogen, and the right thing to do would have been to take arimidex or aromasin from day one. Since you are already into PCT there’s nothing to do on that front now. If you dabble again take it all the way through and in the gap up to PCT.

PCT looks good, hcgenerate is likely snake oil but take it anyway since you have it. Eat a decent amount of saturated fats, and if you take supplements fish oil, vitamin D, magnesium and zinc are a good idea. Keep eating and training the same to hold onto your gains, don’t cut back in either department. The water should fall off of you in the next few weeks.

Good luck

Tankman...He's 20 years old and has no business doing gear and letting him think he actually had a successful run and made gains with a touch of thinking he did the right thing because he got some D1 offers whatever the fuck that is... is both wrong because he made no gains... and definitely nothing that should be encouraged. He fucked up, royally, it was a complete disaster and his team, his coach and dietist should all be fucking ashamed for doing such a failure protocol and PUTTING A WHOLE BASEBALL TEAM AT SERIOUS HEALTH RISK THAT COULD AFFECT THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR FUCKING LIVES...... Dont forget the later 2 are most likely adults... that willingly/knowingly let kids take illegal substances... Without any knowledge themselves...what the actual fuck ?

I did say his PCT looked ok though, giving him a chance to recover from his fuckup.

God...did common sense disappear or something ???

Last edited:
Congrats if you baseball stats went up. But at your age eating and training correctly would have resulted in the same. Sorry but true it is.

So a 30 lb gain in 7 weeks. It's ALL water.

You may have gained 2 lbs of Mass
Considering a man can only gain / build 15-20 lbs if LMM in one year. An average 12 week cycle for the experienced will yield only 4-6 pound of LMM.

You speak of no nipple sorness . Please understand that gyno is only ONE (1) unwanted side effect of high E2 in men.

My point is only that all of what you have done was dangerous to your health.

Do your PCT and get blood work and see where you are at in recovery.

So be that it may, you need to get educated in AAS , wait till you are 25 if you plan to do this again.

Please be aware that we on Steroidology teach / suggest doing AAS as safe as possible. Unfortunately all of what you have done was anything but safe or sensible
OP try to look at the big picture in your life.
OMM

Last edited:
Back