200 mg Deca / 250 mg test e a week?

Decaa

Hey there, i'm new to this forum and don't know if this is the right category to post this in, but imma go for it.

I'm on a deca 200mg/test e 250mg a week cycle, for 10 weeks.

Now i know this is low dosage and everything, and people say it's supposed to start kicking in about 3-5 weeks.
I pinned my first dosage two days ago at my rest weekend, and came to workout today. I literally had 2 close friends, and 3 "decent" friends asking me if i jabbed any hormones. So i was wondering if this has to be something else, or is there possible that my body reacted very quick to this? I didn't look any bigger in 2 days ofc, but i looked significant fuller, and my pump was off the FUCKING ROOF, it literally burnt and hurted like shit, it felt great.

But do you guys belive i'ts possible for some people to react a bit faster? It's logical it hasn't like fully kicked in, but can it give some benefits before all those weeks also?

Another question, am i able to make good gains on such low dosage? I'am the kind of person that can put on mass pretty effectivly.

No, Those are both long esters. The doses you are running are not a cycle and nowhere near long enough. Need to read up on compound profiles and know before you start etc. Deca should be run 14-16 weeks and best range would be 5-600 mg a week and test even low side would be 3-400mg a week but others like 500mg a week of test.
Whats your stats?
age? weight? Height? Training exper? Cycles prior?

I would say its placebo effect in your head at this point so soon.

Any plans for PCT, are you running an AI, do you have a DA on hand prami / caber?

Last edited:
Hey there.

I'm 19, 5'6 short, 178,5 pounds. Done a test and tren E cycle prior, just as low dosage as this one in 2014. And i got pretty fucking good gains.

deca takes weeks and weeks to kick in (usually around week 8 for me) ,, so no you are not seeing results already. AND at that low of dose you may never see results . Your also probably not seeing results yet from the test either because at 200mg a week, all you really did was replace your 19 year old naturally high testosterone levels with exogenous test (so there is really no difference). you'd be better of staying natty then screwing up your hpta for that cycle

Don't know why everyone is saying he won't see results from those dosages. For a first time user? You can bet your ass he will be seeing amazing gains. Also, is there really THAT much of a difference in someone running 500mg test/week compared to 250mg test and 200mg deca? In both cases he's running about the same amount of total anabolics...plus deca is about 25% more anabolic than test.

Yes 19, but i belive that has little, to nothing to do with this thread.

It has everything to do with it since you have not finished growing yet so alot of different factors have to be taken into cosideration.

Don't know why everyone is saying he won't see results from those dosages. For a first time user? You can bet your ass he will be seeing amazing gains. Also, is there really THAT much of a difference in someone running 500mg test/week compared to 250mg test and 200mg deca? In both cases he's running about the same amount of total anabolics...plus deca is about 25% more anabolic than test.

its not his first go around .. he says he has ran Tren in the past as well, so lets assume he's a good 5 cycles under his belt to be a big enough boy to handle tren.

-200mg of deca is a therapeutic dose for joint support . can you build muslce at that dose, a small amount of a long time, of course .
-200 mg of test is a Test replacement dose, can you build muscle at that dose, if he had a testosterone deficiency to begin with ,yeah. otherwise all that really is doing is just replacing what he had naturally at that age (which is probably around 1100 ng/dl)

^^ whats the point though ?

Yes 19, but i belive that has little, to nothing to do with this thread.

Sorry man, 19 yrs old has everything to do with a kid coming to a forum and asking any advise from vet's in BB and the safe use of AAS. WTF he is too young, IF HE or we have ANY CONCERN for the future. This forum does not promote the SAFE use of AAS for a 19 year old.

WE hear it almost everyday , a guy comes back after a few years od doing steroids at the early age of 17,18,19 and say HELP. Oh you guys told me and I just thought you were assholes and I don't care. I'm gonna do it anyway. Now I wish I listened cause my GF is leaving me or my fiancé won't marry me unless I can fix MY DICK. Oh and this is costing me a fortune this doctor and the weekly shots. They tell me I'm gonna have to do this the rest of my life.

OP are you really on your way to becoming a pro BB?

PS: Oh who are you MR. Decaa how long you been around?

Last edited:
Hey there.

I'm 19, 5'6 short, 178,5 pounds. Done a test and tren E cycle prior, just as low dosage as this one in 2014. And i got pretty fucking good gains.

Dude you are too young! Your not yet growing, you already have extremely high test levels.

Also you need to research more, Deca and test E are both long esters. a 10 week cycle wont cut it. :sulk:

Too many people want to say "no you wont feel it for weeks" bullshit, everyone's body reacts differently. I feel test e and c kick in around the end of week 1. But i dont really feel dbol kick in until about the 4th day. No 2 people will react the same and most people know that and just in case anyone wants to question me just because of my post count dont even start. I've been a member for years and have done gear longer, I "read" a lot but don't post.

Too many people want to say "no you wont feel it for weeks" bullshit, everyone's body reacts differently. I feel test e and c kick in around the end of week 1. But i dont really feel dbol kick in until about the 4th day. No 2 people will react the same and most people know that and just in case anyone wants to question me just because of my post count dont even start. I've been a member for years and have done gear longer, I "read" a lot but don't post.

"I feel" is SUBJECTIVE .. just cause you or anyone else 'feel' something does not make in an objective (or scientific) real truth . heck some people 'feel' a placebo kick in ,, and I guarantee you there is nothing 'objectively' happening .

so you are right .. we are all different . we all have 'subjective' feelings as to what we think is or is not happening .

but, want an objective truth , go get blood work and see where you stand for REAL

You make a good points but I'm no rookie I have went above and beyond with more than most here, having a cool doc has it's benefits and the fact is that it's no placebo for me but yes for some it is definitely a placebo. I also thought it was too until I had bloods done. I just react quickly

Placebo is one hell of an amazing thing.

OP is literally running my TRT protocol, so I can say with absolute certainly that it's NOT worth the risk to a developing body. I'm twice his age, and the ONLY reason I run these doses is to keep from going hypogonadal and because I wrecked myself in my youth with powerlifting and manual labor.

Cycles *may* be worth the risk, but essentially TRT? No way, not in the slightest in my humble opinion. :)

My .02c :)

I definitely agree he is too young. I started at the age of 27 and am 41 now. Haven't been cycling the whole time. Took about 4 years off but when I do cycle I do it as carefully as possible but still like to hit it hard.

Back