2006 kaw ninja zx10

ya i miss that bike, i sold it with 56,000 miles on it and have missed it ever since.
I rode that from pensacola FL to omaha NE in 23 hours and only one ticket haha

YAMAHA FOSHO!!! Pshh the new r1 smokes the zx10r its the best 1000cc bike for 2011 tested by MCN , so im not sure how you can say the zx 10r is the fasest 1000cc bike everyone knows yammies are where the trust powers at , I only ride a r6 tho :( Still love it :D

Yammies often do well on track, but they are never ever the most powerful, not by a long shot. They are missing huge torque in the midrange and on the bottom end, I owned an R6 and hated how peaky it was.

You're truly smoking the good stuff if you think they make great power, they dont.

Sexy and gorgeous, yes. Big power versus other bikes, hell no.

I was totally mistaken about that statement about the r1 I believe it was for the 06 version of the r1 where it overtook the 1000 cc class. Haha yeah I totally regret what I said mate , I went out with some friends and got to try out at least 5 other bikes, the BMW s1000r is probably my new favorite bike now :p . I rode the 2010 zx6r and completely agree about power the zx totally pwns the yammies in the power range especially lower power. I really want to ride the new 2011 gsxr but none of my buddies have that lol. Mudge what kinda bike do you ride ? Ill try to get some pics up of my r6 in just a bit .

You will LOVE a duck. I always had jap bikes 30+years. i bought a used 851 back in the 90's and i loved it. Ducks are a whole new ballgame compared to the japs.

thanks man, I was going for the '11 R1 Look, and it turned out nice i think. I got some before and after pix here, check em out. Tokk like 1.5 months to fix. I'm just proud of my work.

and my next cycle, yes, I CANT WAIT!

Fantastic Bike..!!
I really like it and wanted to buy it for sure..!!
Can you tell me what price is for this bike???

The new BMW gets me all warm inside. Lol I wish I could buy one. Lol I wish I could attach some pics but my phone won't let me

Heres some pics of my r6 and a pic of my helmet and jacket. The black was how it use to look before, the camel design is how it looks now.
sebaco2011

I had a r1 raven before my zx10. I'm a kawasaki guy cause no one has em around here. I like being different.

Back