Test/Tren/EQ Cycle Opinion Please

ElecTech

I am banned!
5' 10"
195lb
7% BF

Using a base of 1000mg/week test enanthate for 12 weeks.
Been using 700mg/week Tren Enanthate for 8 weeks in other cycles.

I am thinking of keeping the test base and using 350mg/week Equipoise along with 350mg/week Tren E.

The tren has been working very well but my joints have been taking a beating. Has anyone ran this cycle or anything similar? Thoughts on combining two 19-nor's? Thoughts in general?

Any input will be appreciated!

knock the test down to 500, run the tren at the same or slightly higher than the test... test/eq is a good cycle on its own, but I'm not a big fun of running 3 compounds together, but that's up to u

when test is run at a higher dose than tren u won't get anywhere near the full effect of the tren as the two compounds are fighting for the same recepters... your body can't tell the difference between the two, but when tren is run at a dose near the same or slightly higher than the test it will win the fight everytime :)

I personally think that 1000mg is way to much at your weight and would run the Test at 700-750 and the Tren at 400mg and no more. When I ran test close to my tren dose it wiped my boner right outta the picture.

Thanks for the input guys! I will be knocking my test back as you suggested. No sense in wasting valuable gear.

As far as the tren is concerned, I love it. The only reason I was considering EQ along with it was for the joint support as I know tren alone is rough on joints. I do have some joint pain while lifting due to the tren and ibuprofen/glucosamine won't touch it.

A lot of people run tren higher than test because you want more the the affects of tren vs test. I am sure if you search it you can find some more info.

Back