2nd cycle: 6000 mg test e X12 weeks

dmgkm

As I've began my second cycle (end of 2 weeks in) i've been popping my head around here reading up on other people's cycles. I just want to see what everyone else's take is on this cycle I am going to run.

Stats:
24 yrs old
6'0
bf:10%?

What i got on hand
HCG: 8000 iu's
Liquidex (enough for at least a whole cycle)
Clomid

THE CYCLE
Weeks 1-12
Test E: 600 mg per week in 2 shots (mon & fri)

Weeks 3-14 (4 days until pct)
HCG: 500iu per week

PCT
Clomid: 50/40/40/40

I have a couple questions regarding my cycle. While prepping for it, I read up on various posts like mine from other users on a number of websites. I heard that for a test only cycle, you only need either clomid or nolva. As i've read around here, a lot of people are using both of them for PCT. I could always get my hands on some Nolvadex before the end of my cycle, so I'm asking if I should? Second, I've seen so many different ways of using HCG on cycle. Some people recommend using it only during PCT. Some people say to use large amounts between the end of the cycle and PCT. and others say to run it throughout the cycle at 500iu a week up to 4 days before PCT. I'm choosing to run it throughout the cycle so i can keep my balls going, but what matters the most is keeping my gains, so i was wondering which way is best for my cycle?

My Goal here is to do a recomp. I'm not sure of my bodyfat, but i figure its something like 10%. I'd love to get to 6-7% and gain some lean mass. I want to look shredded like I did during my other cycle. My first cycle was 2 years ago running Test e at 500mg for 8 weeks and i got great results. unfortunately, i never kept the Godly body i had crafted. I have a few reasons to blame. 1) i only had enough test for 8 weeks, and when i was wasting a lot of it in the syringes i was using i had to taper down my dose at the end and end my cycle a week early at 7 weeks. 2) i got the worst food poisoning in my life a week before pct. i threw up every hour for 24 hours straight and for the next 4-5 days i couldn't keep anything down besides for a few crackers and gatorade. By the the start of PCT all my gains were almost already gone.

I actually posted the dilemma on here, and was told to just eat a shit ton and lift har. so i did that, and gained the weight back and then surpassed my weight. I eventually got fat and never realized until i was a bowling ball. I thought i was gaining muscle because i was as strong as i was when on cycle, but one day when i looked in the mirror i finally realized i was fat for the first time in my life. I then cut down using Intermittent Fasting. I've been doing that for the past 18 months and have gone from 210 to 167.

after cutting for a year straight i then bulked, and the weight went right back on. in just 5-6 weeks i put on 15-20 pounds. once i got to 190, i realized i was getting fat again and cut back down to 182. The good thing that i can say that came out of this is that i've learned how to diet. I know just how many calories my body burns up and I strive for a high protein diet, with moderate to high fats and low carbs. I eat plenty of meats, veggies, and healthy fats, with the few amount of carbs coming from fruits.

For some reason i can't upload files or view other posters' pictures on this site. I'd like to post a picture of me from my last cycle, so you can all see what i am striving for. along with a picture from when i got fat afterwards and one i took 2 weeks ago before i started my cycle.

I have a couple questions regarding my cycle. While prepping for it, I read up on various posts like mine from other users on a number of websites. I heard that for a test only cycle, you only need either clomid or nolva. As i've read around here, a lot of people are using both of them for PCT. I could always get my hands on some Nolvadex before the end of my cycle, so I'm asking if I should? Second, I've seen so many different ways of using HCG on cycle. Some people recommend using it only during PCT. Some people say to use large amounts between the end of the cycle and PCT. and others say to run it throughout the cycle at 500iu a week up to 4 days before PCT. I'm choosing to run it throughout the cycle so i can keep my balls going, but what matters the most is keeping my gains, so i was wondering which way is best for my cycle?

To answer your question if you should use both.. I think better safe than sorry. You're an adult so you can make the decision for yourself.

HCG is used ON cycle.

Thanks for the responses. some good info in that link. I've just read some conflicting information on the web that you should only go with one or the other for PCT, but like Dr. House said "better safe than sorry".

BTW any reason why I can't see any photos on this site or upload any photos?

Back