2nd Cycle Advice - Test Prop/NPP

tpnpp

Hi all,

I'm looking for some input on my 2nd cycle. My first cycle consisted of test prop at 130mg/EOD for 10 weeks with winstrol at 40mg/day weeks 4-10. I gained 10kg/22lb of lean muscle during this cycle, my diet could have been a lot better and I did drink on some weekends. One thing I noticed was that I had a lot of water bloat using test prop at 150mg/EOD therefore I'm planning on using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during my next cycle. Again this is going to be somewhat of a lean bulking cycle.

Stats
Age 24
Height 5'11"
Weight 84kg/185lb
BF% 10-12%

Cycle
Weeks 1-8 Test prop 150mg EOD
Weeks 1-6 NPP 150mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 Arimidex .5mg ED
Weeks 2-6 HCG 500iu/week (mon-thurs), week off, then 500iu/day for 10 days leading up to 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct)

4 days after last injection start post cycle therapy (pct)

Weeks 1-6 Nolva 40mg/40/mg/20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg
Weeks 1-6 Aromasin 25mg ED

I'm considering adding an oral such as turinabol and running it at 40mg/day throughout the cycle. I'm also considering taking vitamin B6 at 600mg/day throughout to help with any gyno/prolactin issues with NPP, also having dostinex/caber on hand however I'd like to keep the amount of drugs used to a minimum so hopefully this won't be necessary.

With regards to HCG, I'm debating whether or not to start it from the beginning of the cycle as test prop and NPP both have fast acting esters; possibly upping HCG to 1000iu/week in split doses if required as a NPP is a progesterone.

I'm hoping Clomid won't be necessary in post cycle therapy (pct) as I got some bad sides last time I used it.

Diet
Total calories 3600
Macros 40/40/20 (Pro/Carb/Fat)

Thanks for reading, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

I'm looking for some input on my 2nd cycle. My first cycle consisted of test prop at 130mg/EOD for 10 weeks with winstrol at 40mg/day weeks 4-10. I gained 10kg/22lb of lean muscle during this cycle, my diet could have been a lot better and I did drink on some weekends. One thing I noticed was that I had a lot of water bloat using test prop at 150mg/EOD therefore I'm planning on using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during my next cycle. Again this is going to be somewhat of a lean bulking cycle.

Stats
Age 24
Height 5'11"
Weight 84kg/185lb
BF% 10-12%

Cycle
Weeks 1-8 Test prop 150mg EOD
Weeks 1-6 NPP 150mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 Arimidex .5mg ED
Weeks 2-6 HCG 500iu/week (mon-thurs), week off, then 500iu/day for 10 days leading up to 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct)

4 days after last injection start post cycle therapy (pct)

Weeks 1-6 Nolva 40mg/40/mg/20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg
Weeks 1-6 Aromasin 25mg ED

I'm considering adding an oral such as turinabol and running it at 40mg/day throughout the cycle. I'm also considering taking vitamin B6 at 600mg/day throughout to help with any gyno/prolactin issues with NPP, also having dostinex/caber on hand however I'd like to keep the amount of drugs used to a minimum so hopefully this won't be necessary.

With regards to HCG, I'm debating whether or not to start it from the beginning of the cycle as test prop and NPP both have fast acting esters; possibly upping HCG to 1000iu/week in split doses if required as a NPP is a progesterone.

I'm hoping Clomid won't be necessary in post cycle therapy (pct) as I got some bad sides last time I used it.

Diet
Total calories 3600
Macros 40/40/20 (Pro/Carb/Fat)

Thanks for reading, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

welcome to OLOGY

you weigh 185 pounds AFTER gaining 22 pounds on your last cycle. before you cycle again dial in your diet and nutrition because something isnt right there.
your test and npp comes out to over 1 gram of gear a week thats MORE than enough for a 185 pound guy to grow so i dont reccomend adding any orals or other steroids to your cycle. i would instead reccomend extending the cycle to 10 weeks even if you had to slightly lower the mg per week so that you dont run out . slow and steady wins the race.

6 weeks post cycle therapy (pct) is not necessary for a short cycle like that, 4 will suffice.
post cycle therapy (pct) compounds look good, try 40/20/20/20 nolva and 25/25/12.5/12.5 aromasin.

For the cycle itself, try:
01-10 Prop 100mg EOD
01-08 NPP 100mg EOD

Run adex/caber throughout and run HCG up to post cycle therapy (pct) start. No need to throw in more gear.

welcome to OLOGY

you weigh 185 pounds AFTER gaining 22 pounds on your last cycle. before you cycle again dial in your diet and nutrition because something isnt right there.
your test and npp comes out to over 1 gram of gear a week thats MORE than enough for a 185 pound guy to grow so i dont reccomend adding any orals or other steroids to your cycle. i would instead reccomend extending the cycle to 10 weeks even if you had to slightly lower the mg per week so that you dont run out . slow and steady wins the race.

Solid advice

Thanks for the feedback, still in the initial planning stage so there's no problem of me running out of gear. I assume 150mg EOD of both test prop and npp would be an overkill for someone of my weight?

So I've adjusted the cycle accordingly

Weeks 1-10 Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 NPP 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-10 Adex .5mg ED
Weeks 1-10 Caber .5mg E4D

I'm wondering if it would be a better idea to run the cycle for 12 weeks? I don't think it's a good idea to run npp for longer than 8 weeks though.

Current diet example

Meal 1
250g liquid egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 30g casein protein, 100g oats
75g protein / 75g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 2
120g tuna, 25g almonds
36g protein / 2g carbs / 15g fat

Meal 3
200g chicken breast, 200g brocolli
54g protein / 14g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 4
30g casein protein, 100g oats